Recent content by indnrdr

1. IMG_0059

IMG_0059

A second Volcano is almost ready to emerge from the basement. Need the gas tank back from the painter.
  2. IMG_00402

IMG_00402

A second Volcano is almost ready to emerge from the basement. Need the gas tank back from the painter.
  3. DSC03162

DSC03162

The Volcano kept a Brough Superior and a BSA Gold Star company at a recent car show.
  4. DSC03154

DSC03154

The Volcano kept a Brough Superior and a BSA Gold Star company at a recent car show.
  5. Tank_Badges

Tank_Badges

6. paint and cad

paint and cad

7. front fender reproduced

front fender reproduced

8. Volcano front fender

Volcano front fender

9. indnrdr

Benelli Volcano!

Chrome the muffler To chrome plate my muffler I had to convince the plater I could deliver it clean and not ruin his tank of solution. The baffles are removable, with a fair degree of difficulty. Then I media blasted the interior bore to his satisfaction. It's at the plater at present, with...
  10. indnrdr

I may get some of the Benelli tank badges made. Let me know if you need any, although I saw the...

I may get some of the Benelli tank badges made. Let me know if you need any, although I saw the one on the right side of the tank in the picture. indnrdr@yahho.com
  11. indnrdr

Benelli Volcano!

Dellorto Air Filter If anyone learns of a source for a Dellorto Air Filter like this one, I need one for the MB 22A Dellorto on my Volcano. indnrdr@yahoo.com
  12. indnrdr

Benelli Volcano!

Volcano Piston and Ring set Does anyone know of a source for a new Volcano piston and ring set. Standard was M236/C as in "complete." Oversizes added 2C 4C and 6C to the M236/ part number. Have been watching eBay but none have shown up. Indian Rider Wichita, KS
  13. Benelli Volcano

Benelli Volcano

As found on Craigslist.
  14. indnrdr

Need Benelli Volcano Leads

See pics of this bike at the Benelli gallery. Worst issue is the home made undercarriage. Would like to find or copy the left and right supports and the skid plate. Is there a parts bike Volcano in existance? 1 of the 200 imported? Or might someone help in the copying of original parts so...
  15. indnrdr

New guy Benelli 180

Photos posted See it to believe it...at the Benelli gallery, 3 pics.