Recent content by jackeo21

1. jackeo21

Dr. Shop Teacher's Tonic le Moto--Broncco T-XL

Looking really cool! Can't wait to see this finished.
  2. jackeo21

Anything Goes - Jack's Ratrod Tru-Test Trike

It's time for a change of plans.....:doah: Unfortunatly, I no longer have my rear wheels due to some complications with lending them out. I will get them back, but I won't have enough time to set everything up how I would like to. But there's always a plan B! I recently bought a Honda...
  3. jackeo21

Thanks doc! That sets it in stone, I'll be going with a 60t rear and 12t clutch. I had this idea earlier but really needed some expert confirmation :laugh: I'll pick up some tube to make up my wheelie bars on my way home from work someday this week, but progress has been slow as I have had my...
  4. jackeo21

Thanks! That's the plan! At the moment I'm open to suggestions on where the rear wheels should go / what to use as a front wheel / gearing etc etc... :thumbsup:
  5. jackeo21

Yep, I have come up with a plan. I've bought some old 5" go kart rear wheels with slicks, and have just purchased some 1" pillow block axle bearings. Next to buy is the 1" axle, wheels hubs, sprocket and brake disc. I've already got some hydraulic brakes sorted so I wont need to worry there...
  6. jackeo21

Always good to hear from you doc! I have cut and welded in new sections where the frame was rather weak and full of holes. I believe it might just be strong enough, but I have thought to add in extra gussets in the more stressed areas of the frame :thumbsup:
  7. jackeo21

Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to getting into the build myself and seeing where I go with it. No ideas are set in stone yet, so It'll be interesting to see how it turns out in the end. I have a good mental picture, I've just got to put it on paper and finally, build from there. I...
  8. jackeo21

2018 Vintage class. lil indian 400.

Looking forward to this!
  9. jackeo21

After a long absence I have returned to the forum at the thought of competing in the Oldminibikes Build off for 2018! After competing in the 2016 build off I had finished a Lil Indian to a rather high standard. Now, I'm going the other way, and making a bike, well, trike. And not just any...
  10. jackeo21

What is this?

Awesome, thanks! I'll have to ask on a karting forum and see what I can find out.
  11. jackeo21

What is this?

Greetings all, Just thought I'd break my absence on this forum by seeing if any Tec gurus out there could help me to identify a little 2 Stroke Tecumseh/Lauson engine. I have never seen another like it! It starts and runs but makes a bit of a racket on the inside - I suspect it will need a...
  12. IMG_64162

IMG_64162

13. IMG_64131

IMG_64131

14. IMG_64121

IMG_64121

15. jackeo21

Tecumseh "Kirby" Restoration

All set to ride! Really stands out on the orange bike. What does everybody think? It actually runs really well, I'm learning about how difficult these tecs can be to tune right so that they start and idle cold and maintain the same idle whilst hot. Difficult stuff but I have it pretty much...