james c

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yep I am selling the rupp with or with out the motor, Wyatts db,the english mini bike and the new red one. also the frames we have and all the parts if you know any one who wants it?
    hello james ol chap! what do you think if we put together a good size minibike gathering out in Anza for some trail riding,barbecue and what ever?. How about a camp over? how about a race at the new off road park called "The Ranch"? I know the owner from way back and I,ll bet if we can get enough guys we could do some thing out there since they have over 700 aces.
    How about a long grand prix course through the whole ranch? how about a TT race? only reason asking about that place is because it would be legal since most dont have green stickers??? we can go trail riding but most would have to understand my nephew and I did it at our own risk of getting caught???
    Man, this is beautiful!! I was feeling proud to get an even coat of gold paint on mine followed by clear coat. You're in another galaxy.
    Hey, check this, looks like something you like!! 1960's Tote Gote 750 off road mini bike

Also, check out "Christmas 2010" on the forum in General! Thanks MBP
    James - I sure hope you have decided to join us racing next saturday at Ventura!!

The fact is, the free prize raffle will net you $25.00 or more (we have more prizes than riders i am sure - i trust you have seen the prize list in my post in events!) and every rider gets a gift pack!

Also, since it is too late to pre-pay the track, I can sell you discounted entry; if you can/will commit i can include you in my package entry deal.

Will we see you there??? Paul
    The guy that wants to make the Ruppster bodies sounds legit to me. I am sure he wants to make a mold so he can sell them himself. If I had one to send him I would. But the one my buddy has was cut behind the seat. It may be a good idea to send him something smaller and cheaper like you said to see what he can do and develop a business relationship. Randy
    Trails all over bro, a buddy and I have rode up alongside the train tracks all the way up to Vincent Grade in Acton, and we live on the Eastside of Pamldale, yeah we had to push our bikes across a couple of streets but for the most part just endless trails.
    i think i can, it sounds pretty cool ,...better tan ventura because of all the other stuff going on. i would take my motorhome and a bunch of stuff to ride.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…