Recent content by Jamesk5h

1. J

Manco Streaker with a Predator 212 Will it fit?

I definitely agree! I got a Baja now lol
  2. J

New Baja Owner but not new to mini bikes

I already have a predator 212 ready to go. Swapped it out already but ran into a few snags. Right now the chain is too short to work. Also the jackshaft is screaming like a banshee when I rev it up. Not sure what’s going on there. The screaming stops when I let tension off the shaft...
  3. J

Thanks. I really don’t see any cracks at all. Now if the cracks are under the paint then I won’t know. I swapped a predator on to it last night. Just to see how it will ride. Hopefully will finish it up today and get to ride it. I wouldn’t mind welding gussets onto it. I’ll have to...
  4. J

Hey All, Just picked up this Baja Minibike with literally no stickers or anything saying the model or engine size. From the research I did only using the serial number I have a hunch that it is a 2005 MB165 / HT65. I really don’t know much about these bikes but does that sound right? If...
  5. J

Manco Thunderbird

I didn’t ask for a value I asked if it was a good price
  6. J

Manco Thunderbird

Hey all, Was wondering your opinions. I have the opportunity to buy a stock manco thunderbird for $500. It has a 3.5hp engine. Nothing wrong with it . Is $500 a good price for it or is that to much?
  7. J

Cat wildcat Problem

Thanks for the replies. I think my sprocket is bent. Was looking at the sprockets on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Would I be able to buy a aftermarket sprocket and bolt it up to this rim? I’m not sure of the bolt pattern though. But If I was to buy a 72 tooth sprocket with the 4 1/2 hub for the...
  8. J

Cat wildcat Problem

Thanks for the reply. The rear sprocket rim and wheel seem to have a wobble as one. That is most likely my problem. Just annoying when getting in it the chain pops off. I also bought the clutch band brake so no chain no brakes.
  9. J

Cat wildcat Problem

Hello I have a Cat Muskin wildcat with the predator 212. My problem is when Riding hard or heavy on the throttle the chain keeps popping off. When riding easy or easy on the throttle its fine. With The clutch Floating or set on the shaft it still pops off. I’m thinking the rear sprocket...
  10. J

Cat muskin wildcat build

Thank you. Yeah Would definitely look better with the smaller tank but this was just a experiment to see if it would come together and actually Ride. Never rode with the rear wheel before but overall it rides pretty good. Now I can work on the details/paint.
  11. J

Cat muskin wildcat build

Hello all. I have had this Cat Muskin wildcat Frame ( thank you to the guys who told me what kind of frame it was on here!). I had the frame for a long time but just the frame,fork and tires. All other parts were gone. I took some parts off the manco streaker I had that I was not happy with...
  12. J

Streaker Predator Cat. Need some advice....

Just got a even better Idea. Forget the streaker frame I’m going to put the Predator 212 On the wildcat frame I have!! More ground clearance! New project!
  13. J

Streaker Predator Cat. Need some advice....

you guys were right. I just put the original fork back on and it doesn't pop up as bad. Just alot less stable without that big tire.