jeffdubb8

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Took my TX6 out for a spin today. It jumps out of gear sometimes, but I did ride it around for a while until I had to clean the fuel line. Do you have any hi-res pics of your TX-6 ones?
    The reason I ask is that I want to see how the wires are routed, or even better, some sort of wiring diagram of what color wires go where. I don't have the lighting coil hooked up because I don't where how the wires are routed.
    Oops...sorry Bill, I thought you were the one with the Benelli. Just the Broncco? I can tell you just about anything you need to know about the Broncco's so just ask!! Depending on the brand it takes: NGK = B6HS to B8HS (depending on your usage) colder is for racing (B8HS) and hotter is for road use (B6HS). Bosch = W7A, W7AC, Lodge = H, HN, 2H, Marelli = CW6N, CW7N, Champion = L7J, L82C, Autolite = 414. That should give you a good head start...Assuming it's a Broncco TX-6 with the Minarelli P4S on it. Please send some pics when you get a chance...
    You have a Broncco Bill? If so, what model? I'd love to see pics. As for the Benelli I'll try to dig out that manual this weekend.
    Wow, You did a GREAT job on the Bronnco. I have one of these sitting in my garage, and I have had it for almost 35 years. I used to ride it in the horse trails, until I let my brother use it back in the day and it hasn't run since. I bought an electronic ignition, hoping this could help get it started. Maybe you can tell what sparkplug to use since I don't have one of those either. Thought you might be able to help out. I've been searching for parts for this thing for the past 10 years. Thanks, Bill
    Jeff
    I saw on a thread of 10 24 09 that you have benelli. I just got buzzer and need to remove the magneto flywheel. Do you know the type and or size of the flywheel puller? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hi Gareth,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, I havent been on the message board in over a month...very busy. Your name seems familiar, I think already sent you an email regarding your Broncco. It's a TX-3.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
    Hi Jeff

I'm hoping you can help. I'm in the Uk and recently bought a Fantic Broncco, but am finding it hard to find info on exactly which model it is and also a place to get spares. A user manual would be nice too!

Can you tell me exactly what I have here? all I know is that it was registered in 1974 in the UK

Any info you can provide would be appreciated

Thanks

Gareth

:scooter:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…