Recent content by jellis

1. jellis

Arctic Cat Ram Rod Forks Disassembly

2. jellis

Arctic Cat Ram Rod Forks Disassembly

I was wondering if somebody could tell me how to remove the front suspension forks from the frame. ?? I know alot of people like pictures, so here is the bike. Its almost tore down.
  3. jellis

1972 Arctic Cat Ram Rod MN

Price drop $400 :scooter:
  4. jellis

arctic cat minibike accesories

They did make Arctic cat accessories. I have seen the helmet and saddlebags. I do own all the Arctic cat patches that have the different models on them. I have not come accross the jacket yet.
  5. jellis

arctic cat ramrod clutch

That is the correct clutch for the Ram Rod. :thumbsup:
  6. jellis

Unknown Arctic cat? Homeade?

Thank you so much for the picture. :bowdown:
  7. jellis

I think the seat frame is a Scat Bat. :shrug: If anybody has any interest in it you can send me a private message. I would like to keep the leopard seat. Thanks
  8. jellis

Thanks to murray, I was able to find the fender belongs to a huffy thunder bicycle. The seat and framework I am still researching. Thanks everybody for the help :thumbsup:
  9. jellis

The fender has me stumped. :doah: .. Coming from an old Arctic dealer makes me wonder :shrug:, unless someone know exactly what brand bike it came from this fender might not be identified.:confused: And the seat, as far as I know they never made one like this. :cursing: Thanks for the reply
  10. jellis

Ttt
  11. jellis

I got these parts from an old arctic cat dealer ship and do not know what they belong to. The seat with shocks look homeade. But the fender?? HELP!!!
  12. jellis

Age of members on here?

20 :thumbsup:
  13. jellis

1971 arctic cat climber

Sold.
  14. jellis

1972 Arctic Cat Ram Rod MN

For Sale- Arctic Ram Rod. This mini bike does run and drive. It has sat for many years before I got it running. It needs a good cleaning or restoration. I am located in Eveleth Mn. Can work out shipping. $600