Recent content by Jim H

1. J

Anyone need a Awsome side car body or a cool minibike body?

DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE OF THESE? IS THE GUY YOU GOT IT FROM STILL SELLING THEM?
  2. J

Comment by 'Jim H' in media 'Super Bronc seat'

Is this Heard Super Bronc seat for sale
  3. J

Magneto Ignition Coil for old Tecumseh engine on Lil' Indian

Yes, I can use it. Skip what do you mean Private Message you? Is that an option on this site? I can send you a check for it and the shipping.
  4. J

Yes, Joe says he had some parts but sold them last summer at a show. He also said these parts are hard to find. Do you know of anyone else who might have these parts or a parts bike they might part with?
  5. J

Hi Joe, OND recommended I ask you about finding or do you have a clutch cover and primary...

Hi Joe, OND recommended I ask you about finding or do you have a clutch cover and primary clutch for the attached photo of the Lil' Indian I picked up at the White Out 3 weeks ago? Do you know NY Rebel in Churchville? Jim
  6. J

OND, do know where I might be able to find the primary clutch and cover for this Lil' Indian?
  7. J

OND, I have a Lil' Indian 7000 A. I need the primary clutch and cover (shield). Do you know...

OND, I have a Lil' Indian 7000 A. I need the primary clutch and cover (shield). Do you know where I can find them?
  8. J

OK, thanks Dave, yes I know I'll have to time it. The primary clutch and cover are missing, do you know where I can get one?
  9. J

I've looked at the lighted magneto assembly parts list you provided for me and it says the condensor is not available. Can this be found somewhere else?
  10. J

I also need the primary clutch and shroud for it. Is that difficult to find?
  11. J

Yes it's not firing. I'll order new points and condenser.
  12. J

I just scored a early 70's Lil' Indian Sabre Mini-bike at a vintage snowmobile swap meet. Does anyone know if there is a magneto ignition coil available for it before I reinstall new points and condenser? Model # on engine is HS40-55278B. I've attached some photos of the engine and the bike...