Recent content by jmaack

1. J

will a 7hp Tecumseh snowblower engine fit on a Baja warrior?

All pressure washers I have seen have been standard 3/4 or 1 inch shafts. No taper.
  2. J

7-9 hp briggs rings NOS

I had multiple windows open and bought the wrong set. Bought for 7-9hp engines. This is new old stock. pn 299569. I have added some light oil to them and wrapped back up. Comes with original paperwork inside. Cool old piece. I paid 10 and 4 shipping. I'll take 10 shipped or trade for something...
  3. J

Coleman CC100X Question

Do a 196 or 212. Loads of fun on mine with just a 196.
  4. J

Go power sports in texas

They sent me wrong exhaust pipe and wanted me to buy a silicone sleeve to keep it from burning paint. The exhaust was pointed directly at frame. They didn't care and never sent the correct piece.
  5. J

3.0HP B&S Engine

definitely is. I haven't touched it except put a bit of gas in it and spray come cleaner down its throat
  6. J

Hisun 196cc EPA carb

Took mine out with a larger drill bit then tapped a torx bit in hole and backed out. easy peasy.
  7. J

Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

sounds like another go power sports ripoff. which reminds me, it's been almost 2 years are you ever going to send me the correct exhaust that I paid for?
  8. J

wtb doodlebug minibike near alabama

Nothing like this is close lmao. I like it. Baton rouge is a little too far though.
  9. J

Yeah those aren't out of the question. I just don't like the size of the 100u and I have a 6.5 100x which basically same and built ct200u. I just like the look of the doodle bug style.
  10. J

I'm looking for a doodle bug bike. I don't want the bent frame one like the coleman cc100x. I want the ct200u style. Not worried about if it has engine or tires. As long as bones are good I'm interested.
  11. J

wtb i/c or industrial plus block

price? I made upvmy mind to just use this one. but will consider other options.
  12. J

Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Great customer service....
  13. J

Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Ask If they are ever going to send the correct exhaust that i paid for.