Recent content by JMBCustoms

1. JMBCustoms

Detroit area guys Autorama Exteme

detroit autorama extreme entry form says 50 dollars...I got 3 minibikes that I would like to enter.....I need more information
  2. JMBCustoms

Latest Drag Bike Project

well the Drag Mini Bike is done, check out my videos on you tube.......jmbhotrodminibike....:doah:
  3. JMBCustoms

You Never Know What You Can Find

I think it is getting a new power plant, I can get my 24hp V-twin Honda to fit..........JMB.........:doah:
  4. JMBCustoms

The other side is a bit on the boring side, side cover, tilly carb, rear sprocket set up, as for the frame, it is custom built.......JMB........:doah:
  5. JMBCustoms

So for easter Sunday, it started out with a little tuning of the Harrison(the purple one), then after that, I did a ittle searching on CL and I found this bike, so I called the guy, and when and looked at it, well I came home with it, the price was very nice, thats all I can say. It has a B&S...
  6. 00734

7. 01715

8. 01318

9. 00351

10. 00156

11. JMBCustoms

The Purple RUTTMAM SPYDER SS

Hey, I just finished this minibike for a friend of mine, it is a Ruttam Spyder SS. I had fun doing this bike and the purple tinted chrome looks awesome in person. The motor is a mld biult clone, and it really runs very well, Let me know what you think about it, and I would really like comments...
  12. 00826

Ruttman Spyder SS Purple
  13. 02012

custom HP header pipe
  14. 00536

purple tinted chrome clone
  15. JMBCustoms

UBLY Dragway DETROIT May 15 Test & Tune

test and tune I think we are going to get started about 1pm