Recent content by joeycarpunk

1. J

Briggs question

Have some pics being sent from oldcarcbx with possible numbers of later model 8hp briggs shroud with manual pull. Any year cut off for interchange? Or does it need to be sixties vintage like I have picured? Thanks to everyone who replied.
  2. J

Briggs stash

Any recoil \blower housings for 60's 6, 7, 8hp with 1" shaft you want to part with?
  3. J

Briggs question

Pics of the motor I have
  4. J

Briggs and Stratton recoil/shroud, 1"

Need a mid to late 60's Briggs recoil and shroud housing. 6hp, believe 7,8hp shrouds interchange has 1" shaft. Thanks, Joel
  5. J

HPE Muskin Cat fender

For sale: HPE Muskin Cat Eliminator/Dominator front fender. May fit other models. $40 plus shipping Straight, no tears, No heavy pitting. Needs to be rechromed.
  6. J

Tote Gote clutch replacement

What are my best options (cheapest) for a replacement torque converter. 1" shaft motor and not worried about keeping it original. Just setting up a driver to run on my acreage. Would need to use symmetrical belts to match existing. Thanks
  7. J

Briggs question

I didn't get the old housing\shroud\recoil which would have been helpful for replacement and need one.
  8. J

Briggs question

I'll have to see if my son can post some pics for me. I'll also locate the numbers on the motor. The guy I bought it from said when he decoded the numbers it was a 1966 engine. He also stated he thought the motor was original to the bike. I did see a video of it running that he took before...
  9. J

Briggs question

Just bought a Bonham Tote Gote with 1966 Briggs & Stratton motor that's missing the recoil and surrounding blower housing would a later Briggs & Stratton parts model #190412 and model # 190402 interchange. Both are 1" shaft. Bought the entire bike that was taken apart, frame sbasted in pieces...
  10. J

Where do you find your mini bikes?

I have a craigslist app on my phone that alerts me anytime a mini bike is posted for sale in my area . That helps tremendously for finding good deals.
  11. J

Where do you find your mini bikes?

I have found mine like most everyone else on Craigslist, You need to move fast on the deals as they don't last long. ou
  12. J

Favorite mini???

In order of what I have: HPE Cats (2), Rupps (2), Bird (1) and have fixed and sold a few. Cats and Rupps make decent riding minis. I like 'em all.
  13. J

Rupp model question - color?

Kind of determined it is a Banchi, someone just did a thorough repaint. I'll find out for sure when I redo it. It's a few bike projects away at this point. Got it for $40 bucks a few miles from my house just couldn't pass it up. Thanks for all the reply's.
  14. J

Rupp model question - color?

There is a grey primer under the green perhaps a repaint? Here's some pics,confirmation on what model it is would be cool.