Recent content by johnf.357

1. johnf.357

old school chopper mini

thanx hause for the post!!!
  2. johnf.357

old school chopper mini

Chopper mini bike(set up like a drag bike(strait bars) This is a nice mini with a nasty look of a drag bike. 7hp, robyn Subaru ex 21 runs excellent..Plus looks spark perfect! This is a Superior engine!!! Commercial grade motor… Runs excellent.. The engine has never been altered...
  3. johnf.357

Just waitn for my "GECKER clutch"

Ordered a Gecker magnum machined blue printed shoe clutch,from Sheldon @ Gecker motor sports for my kart..this clutch drum and sprocket are both machined..this should be a kicker,it locks out @3700rpmm..will be here on monday...can't wait...
  4. johnf.357

minuki 22 mm.pilot jets..?are there diff.types?

I have a Mikuni VM22-133 Round Slide Carburetor 22mm Carb.it is the more expensive one.I ordered pilot jets for AKG,and the OG pilot jet is shorter than the one I just bought??I got some main jets to from them the to were diff.the OG were a 8mm bolt type and the new ones are srcew in type..but...
  5. P1010653

P1010653

6. johnf.357

valve cover pulse fitting place?

got it fired up,fuel pump needed tcl,little tweakin and it sounds killer..got change some jets to 2 play with 115 & 125 mains and a 17.5 pilot jet,and a shcem of the power curv...and some luck... just got it ready,for a first test run in 2000 jag.cart.. bt im not gonna the motor is scary...
  7. johnf.357

thanx nova,that spot did it...gets tricky I had to remove the sub plate on the cover,and grind inside a bit so to clear the brass nipple..works awesome,running to rich!!gotta.check valves ?maybe use a guage this time!! thanx!! to all
  8. johnf.357

need to drill hole for the brass pulse nipple,on the 5 hole clone valve cover.. it looks like the best spot is right in the middle of the "o" in the lettering,(there is nothing behind that area to interfear... anyone agree?disagree?
  9. johnf.357

much thanx to "Boogieman"

This fella hooked me up with a replacement 5 hole valve cover,and a set of stock rockers that I was in dier need of for only cost of shipping!!!.... not to mention he does not even know me.... or he probably would not have!!!HA! what a guy....thanx again JF
  10. johnf.357

still looking for my 5 bolt cover from not sure ?

looking for my del.to R.I."valve cover and rockers"not sure now who it was? let me know if you see this post!did u get the check? thanx JF
  11. johnf.357

Draggin' Skin clutch vs. Premier Magnum

clutches I know this was not one of your picks,but I have read a lot bout the "Gecker magnum" blueprinted clutch for $99.00 it locks out at 3700 rpm..what is your thoughts on that one.. a clutch is the last item, needed on my kart to test run it it's need a 18 month project... was...
  12. P1010642

P1010642

13. johnf.357

another clone ???

no,I did have the header on it.But I installed a muffler system,to keep her quiet..My boy has an awesome spot to ride.My sister lives on a dead end.And don't wanna piss anyone off. this is my build below fo rmy kart...only bout 1/2 way there.. hillbilly header vs 22mm slide...
  14. johnf.357

another clone ???

I have a bone stock clone on my kids race kart (just for playing)I am leaving it that way,but was thinking that I could change the carb jet,and the em.tube,and air filter for a bit more spunk...and not much cost..the govenor is staying it's our friend!!! would it be a good thing if I put in...
  15. johnf.357

anyone have a used shoe clutch cheap?

all set just got one.....