Recent content by Johnkielle

1. J

Powell

Send me pics please John
  2. J

Need help ID'ing a Tecumseh engine...

I need help as well I have a HS50 671280 or 671230 ser 0072B My best guess based on info here is a 68 year? Any help appreciated. This engine came off my Bonanza BC 1300 with the front pegs mounted forward on frame. (So early BC1300)
  3. J

NEED Bonanza axle adjusters.

I need one as well. Let me know if anyone PM's you with a source. John
  4. J

1978 Kawasaki kv75 2stroke clutch help

I got my new clutch discs and plate off eBay. They were in a factory Kawasaki package and new. I also measured them and they were new thickness as well. It was one of those things on my to do list and thought it would be fairly easy to get done, voila, another little bike to ride around. Nope...
  5. J

1978 Kawasaki kv75 2stroke clutch help

Just inquiring if anyone has messed with these bikes. I put a new clutch and followed factory manual of clutch gap of 1mm and shifting into 2nd gear I still get a clutch slipping with about 3/4 throttle. It called for 10w/30 weight engine oil in gear box section and went to motorcycle shop and...
  6. J

Lathe

So is it for sale
  7. J

How does the 2 speed clutch feel with the transition from hi to low and low to hi. I'm really...

How does the 2 speed clutch feel with the transition from hi to low and low to hi. I'm really curious and wanted to put that on my bc1300 bonanza
  8. J

2 speed centrifugal clutch

I have a bonanza bc1300 that I'm restoring to use as a pit bike at the race track. Has anyone put a 2 speed centrifugal clutch setup on a minibike? I see them for sale on eBay? How is the transition from first to second etc? Reliability? I don't think there's enough room on the bonanza for a...
  9. J

My email johnkielle2009@yahoo.com. I'm new here so it won't let me respond to PM's send pics...

My email johnkielle2009@yahoo.com. I'm new here so it won't let me respond to PM's send pics and prices
  10. J

Restoring Early bonanza 1300 with tecumsah

Great thanks :shrug:
  11. J

Restoring Early bonanza 1300 with tecumsah

Im restoring a early bonanza bc1300 with a Tecumseh. I'm looking for a round gas tank, fenders, rear shocks, both lights and chrome exhaust pipe. Thanks
  12. J

Do you still have headlamp and gas tank for sale?

Do you still have headlamp and gas tank for sale?