Recent content by johnsonlb88

1. johnsonlb88

pc vs mac

mac or pc they both have pros and cons. i myself love mac just because i prefer the open architecture. They both bring something to the table though. not putting either down. i just like mac better, it better suits my needs. i think that is the main dispute with people when the arguing starts...
  2. johnsonlb88

Red DoodleBug

guess i came in hot on the price haha. to jim, its never riden and cash is better :wink: haha but um i guess best offer on it. i just wanna sell it
  3. johnsonlb88

Red DoodleBug

got one for sale stock 300 bucks who wants it? its been ridden like 5 times
  4. johnsonlb88

hey, just traded you the db-30 just seein how your liken it

hey, just traded you the db-30 just seein how your liken it
  5. johnsonlb88

um i used the harbor freight 6.5 motor. and yea i slotted new holes and what not but all the...

um i used the harbor freight 6.5 motor. and yea i slotted new holes and what not but all the work was done myself =]. thanks for commenting on the work.
  6. johnsonlb88

painting db

just sand and paint thats what i did and it came out pretty well. you dont have to go to bare metal just get the shiney clear coat off and you should be good to go
  7. johnsonlb88

how to bend handle-bar back safely ?

i just want to add that powder coat (or the powder coat i have delt with) dosent have to be burned of or anything. just get a low grit sand paper (i used 60 i belive) and just sand it down. then use a higher grit to blend any scratches in the metal.
  8. johnsonlb88

Popular Mechanics Magazine

man ima have to look through these. some pretty vintage stuff in there
  9. johnsonlb88

intakes

it was a bad idea.....:doah: and it is the right site i have a clone gx200 :sadcrying4:
  10. johnsonlb88

got pulled over!!!

damn thats pretty intense, how many people were you ridin with?
  11. johnsonlb88

race motor

i like the B&S animal personally
  12. johnsonlb88

intakes

iv got like a $20 budget and a clone engine i was thinkin of doin a cold air intake like on cars with some dryer tubing my plan was to hose clamp the tubing where the intake is and run the dryer tubing to point toward the handlebars and have it run to the front of the bike so the air is not...
  13. johnsonlb88

Why You Hate'n on me TEEKS?

man, mini's are suppose to be fun. the hobby is ruined when something like this happens:doah: if you like your bikes great he likes his thats fine to. keep to yourself about stuff like this. at the most ignore it, its the internet its not like he is physically in your face. save the energy to...
  14. johnsonlb88

WANTED 55t sproket and header

want a 50 or 55t sproket can be blank or drilled dosent matter. and i want a header that would fit a honda clone. thx
  15. johnsonlb88

bird sears f/s conplete factory....

exhaust would that header fit a honda clone??