Recent content by JonnyTA

1. J

5HP briggs tank on a 3.5 HP briggs

Question Will a 5HP flathead briggs tank mount on a 3.5 HP briggs flathead Or are they different. Thanks
  2. J

Central Supply Charger Seat

Sorry, I do not know. The OldMiniBikes is your best bet though. Lot's of great, helpful people on this site. Joe
  3. J

tech part number needed

Got what I needed. PN 31710, Thanks
  4. J

tech part number needed

Tried that. It show it in the view but is not listed. Thanks
  5. J

tech part number needed

Can anyone provide the Tecumseh part number for the wire link from the big block H50 throttle assembly on the shroud to the gov, arm. It would be the lower one.
  6. J

Rupp Digger Parts

Well, took off from work yesterday to check on my digger parts I had out for re-chroming. Did not turn out so well. When I got there, the place was burnt to the ground. When I get ahold of the owner I will see if my parts are destroyed or not. I will assume the worst, Here is what I need to...
  7. J

Tecumseh throttle assemble. black repo ver.

The HS40 version? I was reproducing them under the name Joe51. I am just starting to make more. Send me your email address and I'll send a picture. Made 3 of them last night and are ready to ship. 35.00 shipped to your door. Let me know, Joe
  8. J

Tapping an H60 Crank

Just to add, it is good practice to use a couple of smaller diameter bits to start, at higher drill press speeds. Working your way up to the correct final drill size. at a slower speed. Taking less metal out at a time vs. all at once goes easier on the bits etc.
  9. J

Bunch of parts

PM sent on front fender
  10. J

Bent my swing arm trying to press out the pivot bushing :(

OK. I agree it's easy. I just built a jig for the 1969 Rupp rear arm assy. Due to the same issue. Got some of the correct DOM tubing and had it all tig welded up. Transferred over the wheel mounts from the original. Regards, Joe
  11. J

Bent my swing arm trying to press out the pivot bushing :(

I have a nice one I won't be using. 50.00 shipped if you want it vs. trying to work on that one.
  12. J

1969 Rupp clutch cover pattern

Hello, I just purchased a repo 69 cover. Can anyone provide an actual size template of the slots from a metal one? I want to have the slots machined in the glass repo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, joe
  13. J

h60 vs h50 rod length

Thanks, Got them all sorted out with the correct cranks. Verified by placing them in an H50 block and confirmed stroke for each set. Regards, Joe
  14. J

h60 vs h50 rod length

Hello, Just verifying Is the H60 connecting rod slightly longer or shorter than the H50 rod? I did not label when I disassembled a few of each. Thanks, Joe