Recent content by Jota61

1. J

Deltek Collection from Australia

Yeah thanks , I like the Yellow Deluxe Swinger . When I was posting this up this morning I had a feeling I may of already done it ( Damn Ol' Timers ) . I had put it up on the Rokon site and tried to put it on the Aussie Mini bike site so that's about the extent of my memory and I couldn't find...
  2. J

Deltek Collection from Australia

High guys , I thought some of you might like to see the mini bikes we had growing up as kids here is Oz . I had a Deltek and a Gemini ( which was very similar ) . These are my friend's up in Brisbane , they are the 3 types Deltek made . This is a corny video I took while up there ...
  3. J

Australian Deltek Mini Bikes

I am 53 now and back in the 60s we had only home made mini like the delteks , decksons and grand prix bkie . We had a Gemini . My Dad had a servo ( Gas station ) and used to sell them as kits , they came from Taiwan I think . When the monkey bikes ( Hondas ) came out , that was the end of the do...
  4. J

Australian Deltek Mini Bikes

Hi all , I just got back from a holiday to Queensland Australia , where I took these photos and made this slideshow . These are what we had growing up in Oz back in the 60s and 70s , they are Delteks . Grassgrubs , Rockhoppers and Deluxe Swingers were made by Deltek but there were also Decksons...
  5. J

Monkey Boys welcome to the Jungle .

I'm glad to share my little part of the world , it is pretty spectucular around here Westcoast Tasmania . You can check out more if you look up Westcoast Rokon on You Tube .
  6. J

No I was only just brave enough to walk it . Shane said he was gonna to but the angle of the mesh would hit the footpegs .
  7. J

No worries .
  8. J

I don't know if this is where I should post this but .... My mate from Brisbane came down to Tasmania and brought along his little Honda Monkey Bike . And we rode into Montezuma falls , the highest falls in Tasmania . Both Shane and I were very impressed with Monkey Boys antics . This is the...
  9. KGrHqUOKogE4uZJD_EgBOQw7Gprwg_0_12

KGrHqUOKogE4uZJD_EgBOQw7Gprwg_0_12

10. rokon_adventures_165

rokon_adventures_165

11. rokon_adventures_071

rokon_adventures_071

12. Brand new 2008 Rokons

Brand new 2008 Rokons

Just uncrated and ready to ride .
  13. West Coast Rokon Tasmania

West Coast Rokon Tasmania

Our three brand new Rokons .
  14. J

Deltex from down under .

My mate had brought 1 deltex mini last week , and he rings a couple nights ago and said he is biddi on another complete and one roller minus motor . They where hovering around $ 300 and $ 75 . Anyway he rings last night and tells me just got those ones and another that had gone on Ebay . This...