Recent content by just frank

1. just frank

Just clutches

Yes...
  2. just frank

Just clutches

WOW THAT WAS FAST... Good job! It looks right to me, the numbers are right, approved in 1958... About the same time when go karts came out... Does anyone know what it was for? Interesting... The guy who invented the clutch is named "Paul C Kuehn". Anything about him?
  3. just frank

THE GREAT MINI-BIKE CONSPIRACY BOOK

Someone just asked why did we quit? The answer was we had to quit... We had "The Evil neighbor next door, Park Patrol, Police department, Mr. Mayor, The city council and even on television"... At the time we were afraid they would send the National Guard after us... No joke we really did think...
  4. just frank

Just clutches

I found the patent number on the "Mystery Clutch", I hope I got it right. I fear some numbers might be missing or fudged. The number is PAT. NO. 2696898 I hope that works... Let see what happens, thanks... -Frank
  5. just frank

Just clutches

Thanks guys! These are really good photos of vintage clutches, I never heard of Van Ausdall and Fairbanks Morse. Good job everyone... Keep it coming keep it coming... More clutches is good information we can all use.
  6. just frank

Just clutches

Also before I forget... I found the pat. number for the "mystery clutch" if anyone is interested...
  7. just frank

Just clutches

What a complement! If I'm in town I will go for a tour of the company... That's a real interesting history of the company, Maytag washers, who knew... The last two clutches I found on EBAY, but the rest are mine... Up above I found a photo of the mini- bike that my brother used to own, he...
  8. just frank

Just clutches

It looks like a lightweight clutch of some sort, then again maybe that was the standard back in the 1960's... I like it... I'm gonna sign out for the night... It's gonna be interesting to see what happens... See you tomorrow...
  9. just frank

Just clutches

I just found this on Ebay. This is a really OLD Max-Torque, does anyone know anything about it, how old it is? What it was for? Anything... Here are some pics.
  10. just frank

It shows that you care, most don't... She is NOT normal... She is a habitual liar... The best thing to do is stay away from her... Someday the truth will come out!
  11. just frank

I am convinced that someday I will know for sure...
  12. just frank

Strange but true... We had the entire town after us, we had to quit, we had no choice. I still think the woman who married into our family reported us to the police no thanks to her cop uncle... We think it's an uncle, might be a cousin, a relative for sure. Yeah, go on Amazon check out the...
  13. just frank

Just clutches

14. just frank

Just clutches

I found this on Ebay... An unbranded clutch that was originally on a McCulloch Mc 6 kart engine. I thought it looked interesting so I posted here for reference who might need this information. I don't own this...
  15. just frank

If you talk to this woman about it, she would do it even MORE. No... I didn't put that part in the book. I put most of the blame on this mean old woman neighbor who also called the cops on us as well. I always pictured her using a red phone like "The Batman television show."