Recent content by Jwillis336

1. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

Toomanytoys, you sure on the OD size? Not seeing bearings on Amazon or on mob warehouse. Just wanted to double check. Please and thank you
  2. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

yeah it works and goes pretty fast lol it’s a 212 so no way I’d go up any bigger for him. I’ll look at the bearings, thank you
  3. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

So I’m sure some of you will want to kill me… but hear me out. So I ended up doing a predator swap on the minibike. We are up north in the middle of nowhere and couldn’t really find any parts for the Tecumseh motor that was on there. I did have a fully functional and running predator engine on a...
  4. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

So when I talked to some folks at a power sport store they didn’t even know what I was talking about in regards to the heald brand. They told me the engine was off a snow blower but I agree with you that it’s original to the bike. The numbers on the engine are H70 130105 serial number 2131R...
  5. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

My son is 10 and about 5’5” and 140.
  6. Jwillis336

Herald mini bike??

Hello everyone. I picked up this mini bike for my son but am now having some trouble finding an exact match on what I have. I have posted on Reditt and was told it may be a Herald and others said doodlebug. I keep seeing this site pop up and thought I’d make an account and ask for everyone’s...