Recent content by K-Dog24

1. K

69' Rupp Roadster Gas Tank & Clutch Cover

Shoot me a message with a picture please....I can possibly make it work... Thanks
  2. K

Here you go sir. Came on 68 and 69 TT-500/Roadster/Scrambler etc
  3. K

Been almost a year - still looking. Thanks
  4. K

Still looking. Thanks
  5. K

Still looking - just need these 2 parts to complete a full restoration. Thank you
  6. K

Looking for these two parts please. Condition doesn't matter as long as they aren't completely rusted through. Thanks
  7. K

WTB: Gilson Trail Bike Exhaust / Wheels

Anyone out there by chance?
  8. K

WTB: Gilson Trail Bike Exhaust / Wheels

Just thought I'd see if someone has something laying around. I don't have a problem going with a torque tube kit and going custom. Just figured I'd see if I could find a stock exhaust first. :) Also looking for a set of chrome 10" laced wheels. I believe it was the same wheel that came on the...
  9. K

Anyone headed to Colorado from the East Coast area?

Happy Sunday - I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone would happen to be passing through West Virginia and hitting Colorado any time soon? I'm purchasing a bike in WV and looking at options getting it to CO without paying for a kidney! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
  10. K

WTB: 68' Rupp TT500 or 69' Rupp Roadster Clutch Cover

Only looking for 1 now. Condition doesn't matter. Thanks
  11. K

68-69 Rupp TT-500/Roadster Frame or Parts Bike

Looking for a clean 68' Rupp TT500 or 69' Roadster frame to work with for a restoration. I will consider whole bikes too but obviously nothing restored. I could use any spare parts from the bikes to help my restoration (frame, fenders, tank, jack shaft set up, etc etc). Thank you!
  12. K

WTB: 68' Rupp TT500 or 69' Rupp Roadster Clutch Cover

Thank you - I've actually already been in contact with him. That is going to be my last resort if needed!