Recent content by k9dude

1. K

pak jak cheap!

Going, Going, GONE at the close of this auction period, about 13 hours the old Pak-Jak will go back into the corner of the garage. I will not be relisting it for sale.
  2. K

pak jak cheap!

Still for sale on e-bay, starting bid $250.00 no reserve. cHECK OUT MY PHOTOS, ITS THIS pAK-jAK
  3. K

pak jak cheap!

So far looks like James is the lucky owner, of another fine Pak-Jak, All should look at my pic's and see what shape it is truely in and for the asking price its a steal......
  4. K

I give up!

Look at gunbroker.com search pak-jak, selling due to medical/health problems in family. :surrender:
  5. K

Drag Bike / Scooter

Wanted to modify old Pak Jak into a drag bike, but am leaning in another direction. Anyone have any frame plans for a drag type mini-bike?? :scooter:
  6. K

Pak Jak on Steroids

I was more in line with Korn Dogs thinking, making a drag type bike, no need for tight turning radius, just ball to the wall power, all chain drive drag slick rear tire ground pounder.
  7. K

Small Engine Repair Class

Keeping options open, Plan to move back east in a few years and may need to put this education to work making a few extra dollars, or even open up my own little service and repair shop.
  8. K

Cost in minimal I am paying $44.00 Dollars a month for 14 months, or its cheaper if you can afford to pay outright, I dont remember how much that was. I started the class in October nad ahve completed 19 of 25 sections. I was given from 10-28-2010 to 06-25-2011 to finish by the guidelines, but...
  9. K

On line class, can take 12-14 months but go at your own pace I have completed 5 of 7 modules or 19 out of 25 sections. The informastion is easy to follow and straight forward layed out in simple terms.
  10. K

Tools, tools, tools its never ending

Taking a small engine class and finding that in my 47 years of life, and thinging I had a pretty good tool chest, well wrong. Start taking a engine class of any kind and you will find that there a 6 different types of screwdrivers you never knew existed and speciality tools for just about...
  11. K

Pak Jak on Steroids

Have a pak jak project, I am thinking of stretching the framt so I can put a much bigger motor, or 2 motors. Changing the drive system from snail gearing to balls to the wall top speed.. Seeking and information to aid my quest of making a old pak jak perform to levels never seen before...
  12. K

Started class in October and just passed the half way point. I know this is pretty basic stuff for a lot of you folks, but for the mechanically challenged like myself I am finding this informative and serving a purpose. Here are the topics covered to date, and tell me in a reply what you...
  13. K

tools / tools where to start

I am looking for suggestions on shop equipment and tools, from the basic to the you gotta make one of these. I will be retireing and well I cant really retire, I will go crazy so I am going to start up a small engine repair business and an looking for any and all imput on this matter.. Thanks...
  14. K

Small Engine Repair Classes

Started the Course its from Penn Foster, the insturction is pretty straight forward and I can submit tests on line or by snail mail or even telephone. I recommend checking it out if your interested there are many payment options also.. :grind: :hammer: :scooter:
  15. K

color sceme

Looking for imput for color sceme for Pak-Jak project all suggestions welcome?