Recent content by Kartman01

1. Kartman01

Can Anyone Identify This Gas Cap?

I’m trying to find a gas cap like the one in the photo, which is a Terra 1100. I’m guessing the tank and cap were used on other minibikes… manufacturers seemed to leverage lots of common parts in this period. If anyone has any thoughts or leads on who made these caps, please let me know. Thanks!
  2. Kartman01

Rupp Style Gas Cap

I have a Terra 1100 I am restoring and in need of a gas cap like the one in the photo. I believe this style tank was used on Rupp, Fox and perhaps other minibikes. Thanks for any help!
  3. Kartman01

Cross Reference - Handlebars

OK, let me know about the handlebars. Bearings for what?
  4. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

Thank you RobertC!
  5. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

Thank you Triley! I started off with a mission to restore a Terra Trailtopper - which was my first minibike - and it’s sort of gotten out of hand ;-) I need a Hodaka powered Terra and a Terra Floater to complete one one of every Terra model.
  6. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

Hi RobertC, thank you for the kind words. Terra Products was located in Crawfordsville, IN and used Shin San Tong (Taiwanese) frames with assembly and drivetrain in the US. I grew up just outside of Crawfordsville and my first minibike was a Terra. Every kid in West Central Indiana had one! You...
  7. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

Thanks Minimichael!
  8. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

I’ve started another Terra 1100 build, here is the progress for this afternoon. I am looking forward to riding this one!
  9. Kartman01

Cross Reference - Handlebars

I have a pair of Honda handlebars that I used on my Hilltopper that are very close. They are a bit shorter in height, otherwise a great match. They are spares for me, happy to sell them to you if interested.
  10. Kartman01

Terra Trailtopper Restoration Complete!

Thank you for the kind words, the bike really turned out nice. Fini Finish in Warren, MI did the chrome.
  11. Kartman01

Terra TM-950

Making progress on my latest Terra minibike project, a TM-950. Progress was stalled as - per usual - trying find parts. At least we made some progress today!
  12. Kartman01

Terra Trailtopper Restoration Complete!

Thanks mini gote, much appreciated!
  13. Kartman01

Toyoco Mini Bike Parts

WANTED: Toyoco mini bike original throttle and brake hand controls. Thanks for looking