Recent content by kayde

1. kayde

WTB: Complete front end for 1970-72 Fantic Broncco TX-6 "Wrangler"

Jfyi I ever received any pm from you not sure if something went wrong on your end. I sent you one to make it easier to reply if your having troubles.
  2. kayde

Rupp TT500 score. I have questions.

I see a bunch of elbow grease turning that bike into one clean machine. Being in such good condition its odd those parts were replaced. Those bikes had a style/look all too their own , definitely a nice find that any enthusiast would be proud too have it in their collection.
  3. kayde

WTB: Complete front end for 1970-72 Fantic Broncco TX-6 "Wrangler"

I have the front wheel and brake from this old bike if it interests you at all.
  4. kayde

After way too long, finally finished the Ducar 212 MM80

Well done! I'm really diggin the colors. She should be proud to ride such a clean machine.
  5. kayde

T555 Project Begins

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-terrain-cycle.164711/#post-1206236 Awesome project here's few pics of my old trike that might help you out. I wouldn't put a clutch on one of these trikes probably wouldn't last or work so well.
  6. kayde

1971 MTD Trail Flite gas tank wanted

I would like to get in line for this tank if member Rle passes.
  7. kayde

Simplex Rat-Bike Rider

Cool bike to bring back to life have fun with it.
  8. kayde

Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Nice collection and very cool interview.
  9. kayde

Help me find my 72' Rupp Roadster II that I sold in 2017!

Very nice bike and good luck on your search.
  10. kayde

Perkiomen Mini bike Show/Swap Meet Oley, PA May 6, 7 2022

I seriously didn't mean too jinx this show, either way nice to see smiles in the rain and have quality time with the boy. Looking forward to next year.
  11. kayde

Perkiomen Mini bike Show/Swap Meet Oley, PA May 6, 7 2022

This event is too cool and too close to home too miss. Hopefully we'll have good weather.
  12. kayde

I'm getting a weird message when I come to the Oldminibikes site...say I better go back it's not safe.

Havin problems here also, claims my time and date don't match so I can access this site my usual way.
  13. kayde

Post your cars!

Its funny that there was a long period of time nobody wanted big bumper x bodies. How times have changed. Figured I'd share my rat powerd big bumper sprint x body.
  14. kayde

Post your cars!

My occasional daily :rolleyes: just another old beat up 67 C10 Pics are about 10 yrs apart. If I had a dollar for every offer of $500 I've had for this truck I could buy another $500 truck
  15. kayde

Scored a bonanza

Thank you, I'll feel better knowing the bolt isnt someone elses hack.