Recent content by Ken Westers

1. Ken Westers

Skat kitty exhaust “elbow”

That is a nice clean job!
  2. Ken Westers

Good news,bad news predator 212

Thank you,set float level,and runs like a champ!
  3. Ken Westers

Good news,bad news predator 212

Hey guys, got my engine all put back together. Removed governor and oil sensor. Billet rod & flywheel,mod2 cam,chikuni carb. 130 main jet. Good news,started right up and sounds good. Bad news,after running it for a minute or two, gas is flowing out the overflow and air filter. Going to take a...
  4. Ken Westers

Throttle lever & Vent filter?

Okay.... From what I can tell from ur pics..... It looks like they ran direct linkage from the governor arm to the throttle lever on the carb. This is fine... No worries! All that does is bypass the large lever ,so if I'm right, the governor is still engaging,but has to pull harder to engage...
  5. Ken Westers

Throttle lever & Vent filter?

As far as the "lever".. you don't need it. Looks like they disconnected the governor,that's why the better throttle response. As far as you breather,the way it is is fine. If you want you can hook a hose from the valve cover to a breather filter.
  6. Ken Westers

Manco Thunderbird chopper build.

Looking good!
  7. Ken Westers

What is it ?

Looks homemade to me,but very well done!
  8. Ken Westers

What chopper frame is this?

Yup,Bonanza!
  9. Ken Westers

"Before and After" pics

Yep,thought so! I love the old bonanza's. Front legs,,,so early seventies? Love to see it finished.
  10. Ken Westers

"Before and After" pics

Looking good!!! Bonanza?
  11. Ken Westers

Wanted Bonanza Swing arm

I'll buy it if it's still for sale.
  12. Ken Westers

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

Looked like a blast! I plan on being there next year. I had hip replacement surgery last week and had to pass.
  13. Ken Westers

Bonanza front forks.

Cool!!! I love Bonanza bikes! My very first one was a 1300 about 43 yrs. ago!!!!
  14. Ken Westers

Bonanza front forks.

Hey Sean,,did you ever get those lowers out,,, of so,how did you do it and how did it go????
  15. Ken Westers

Help identify this mini bike, im new to this

That looks to be homemade.