Recent content by Kenny1

1. Kenny1

Header thread:

Used a stock flange and made the pipe out of the bends from an old exercise bike.
  2. Kenny1

What is this wheel?

Looks like what was on a Sears kart from way back.
  3. Kenny1

What kind of clutch is this?

More or less a basic clutch. Not a 2 speed.
  4. Kenny1

new project from my cuz - what is it?

Yeah....Bird Engineering made Foremost.
  5. Kenny1

new project from my cuz - what is it?

Golden Pinto? It's a Bird for sure.
  6. Kenny1

Vintage Bird Mini Bike

Was that listed on Craigslist? Maybe I wasn't paying attention because if it was I totally missed it. Great looking bike! And a Westbend to boot!
  7. Kenny1

what next

There is also a jackshaft plate kit on OldMiniBikes Warehouse. On the same page are a few different length shafts to chose from. If your going to put a 4hp engine on it you might want to put a 13 tooth sprocket on the clutch side of the jackshaft and a 10 tooth on the other. This will improve the...
  8. Kenny1

What is this?

Nope....only on the exhaust valve.
  9. Kenny1

What is this?

Looks like a lash cap for the exhaust valve. Goes on the tip of the exhaust valve where the rocker arm is.
  10. Kenny1

It's a Fox, but which one?

Man I was about to buy that bike just so the craigs ads would stop. Lol. But really its a good looking bike :thumbsup:
  11. Kenny1

Do you know what I have?

Alexander Reynolds Easy Rider? ALEXANDER-RENOLDS
  12. Kenny1

Not sure what you guys call it?

Forks could be Azusa? :shrug:
  13. Kenny1

Xtreme Chain

The RLV chains are really nice quality. I use them on most of my bikes because I like to use clutch brakes. And as you know....if the chain breaks you gots no brakes. They look good too. :thumbsup: Well worth the extra cost if you can swing it.
  14. Kenny1

What do you do for a living?

Parts manager at a V-Dub dealership.
  15. Kenny1

clarify 5.5 160 vs 6.5 296 interchangeable parts

If your not willing to help the guy you should just pass over the post. He wasn't asking you directly.