Recent content by kensmachine

1. K

cheapest way to ship a mini bike across country ?

Can't see how UPS would be an affordable way to ship a complete bike even broken down I just ship a lathe part from washington state to pennsylvania 45Lbs the box was 12"X24"x24" and it was $86 Ken
  2. K

Need to fill holes in shroud

a nice piece of copper held up to the hole then mig weld it the weld doesn't stick to the copper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huPdLOIA438
  3. K

Ball burnishing

I was think it was in the post but I looked and its not so I will get it for you ken
  4. K

Ball burnishing

this may not be what you want but check this out Burnishing pictures
  5. K

This could've been bad.

I bought a bc1300 bonanza I pulled the Go Power wheels and all 4 of the bearings sized and been run long enough the the bores were about 1/8" to big so I had to sleeve then Ken
  6. K

What is it

The frame is setup to run two engines
  7. K

WB 820 manifold

did you get a 12V from Terry If so do you know how much the reed cages are I could use 2 pair Ken
  8. K

How to mirror a set of westbends.

there is one cam and that is the cam for the points
  9. K

WB 820 manifold

Terry Ives has new 12V manifolds and tops for sale. plus there are some threads about using a mac reed on a wb manifold on the net or you can get the new that us motors has for the hr also you could talk to Dave Bonbright at engine masters a lot of pople think he is the master of the 820 ken
  10. K

Pac mule... Need info on restoring it

I had one last year that was nice all it needed was a engine what I found out about it they came with 3HP or 5HP briggs in them. your is like the one I had the motor mount slides and it has a fixed pulley clutch and variable driven pulley the later ones had fixed motor mount and a torque...
  11. K

Wheel bearings fit a little loose

I had a set of Go Powers off my Bonanza the bearings where real bad and the bearings had anywhere from .010 or so clearance to 1/16 or more in the wheel. In this case the only thing to do is machine the wheel and press a steel sleeve in the wheel. If the clearance is more than a few thousands...
  12. K

Bonanza Package Deal/3 Bikes plus Parts

I was buying some other stuff from him the other day and its got a a bc1200 decal on the tank ken
  13. K

i think this is cool....

Its not homemade I have seen a few
  14. K

Bonanza question

Sharkhide I have not used this but have talked to pople that have and they say it dose work Ken
  15. K

Fox gokart

Steve the frame for the satellite seat is a one piece frame his frame is a 2 piece frame so it would not take the satellite seat ken