Recent content by Kid Foremost

1. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

You might want to check this site https://gokartsusa.com/Drum-Brake-for-Gokart-or-Minibike.aspx
  2. Kid Foremost

where you from ?

Mt. Vernon, MO
  3. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

Thanks for the info about the shroud and, other things that need to be checked. This will be a complete rebuild, if all needed parts are available. Next time I'm home I'll post some pics of the shroud. Could be awhile. Railroad keeps me away from home.
  4. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

Hmmm, I am thinking it could be a 80100 ???? I did find an owner manual and the drawing looks similar but, it tells me nothing about hp.
  5. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

I do have the cover but, there are no decals on it. Also, I'm in Beaumont, TX right now and no idea when I'll be home (I live in Missouri.) I'm having a hard time identifying exactly what model this engine is.
  6. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

Another question about this engine. Is it possible that this is a Raptor 1? I haven't had time to do anything to it as I work for the UP Railroad and don't get home much. When I do, I had to devote time to the Harley's, house and, wife. I am looking to start ordering parts so to get this thing...
  7. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

We learn something new every day! Thanks, everyone
  8. Kid Foremost

Two old frames need identifying

Thanks, Tom! This will help me in restoring these diamonds in the rough!
  9. Kid Foremost

Two old frames need identifying

Got these two, along with a Huskee Trail Rider. Paid $100 for all three. Started on the Huskee rebuild and will start on one of these after.
  10. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

I got three mini bikes for $100.00. One of them, a Huskee Trail Rider, had this engine on it. I am unable to find any numbers, other than some cast numbers (13 and 1S), on it. The guy I got them from inherit them from his Father in Law. It caught fire when he rode it. I found a wasp nest in the...
  11. Kid Foremost

525 project

Looks great. I like that seat. The wife is making a new seat for my 525 (VT, I think) as I write.
  12. Kid Foremost

My Gilson find on the tracks

Do wish I had painted her the original green. Come winter, I'll tear it down for a complete restore to original or, as close as I can get. Need to get the wife a mini too.
  13. Kid Foremost

I believe it is the original engine. It's a Tec H50. Lots of power. Enough to pop a wheelie:thumbsup:
  14. Kid Foremost

Found her up in Minneapolis between main 1 and main 2 tracks. I figure that it must had been stolen and abandoned or some kid got tired of pushing it and left it to get hit by a train. Either way, it was not suppose to be there and now it is mine all mine :thumbsup:
  15. Kid Foremost

50 years later

Hello from Mt. Vernon, Missouri. I got my first mini bike in 1965. It was a blue Foremost. I was five years old. About six months ago, I was testing rail in Minneapolis. I work for an ultrasonic rail testing company. Well, I had to stop and back up to investigate an indication that would...