Recent content by kidgambit

1. K

79cc issues

sorry forgot about this post. i did run it for a few mins before i removed the gov all the way. i will check valves. anyone know the valve lash for these 79cc
  2. K

79cc issues

i got a 79cc with a 19mm carb and gov delete. its got spark and fuel to carb. but nothing. compression feels week. it was a new out of box engine. any help
  3. K

romper trike

i got this romper trike last weekend. looking for repo decals for it. any suggestions to were would be great
  4. K

pnw meet up

https://facebook.com/events/s/pnw-meet-up/655477595286489/?ti=as
  5. K

artic cat fork rebuild kit

i ended up not using the sleeve and just using the cap springs. works just fine
  6. K

artic cat fork rebuild kit

i bought a fork rebuild kit off ebay and when installed the fork wont travel up and down like normal. the sleeve insert inner diameter seem to small. anybody else have this probelm
  7. K

79cc performace carb issues

i got a 79cc with a performance carb but now it wont start. it got gas and spark. any idea why it wont start
  8. K

extended bonanza swingarm

any link to contact him
  9. K

extended bonanza swingarm

Looking for someone to build a extended swingarm for my bonanza mx. hmu if u can
  10. K

hs40 stens igntion module

yes points
  11. K

how do i connect my stens igntion module
  12. K

i bought a stens ignition module for my hs40. but the coil has 2 wirew coming from it. i posted a pic of the coil its using. please helo
  13. K

f&b disk brake adapter

i hear u can convert azusa drum brakes to disc. with a f&b adapter can aynone post a pic or link to this part please
  14. K

bonanza fork rebuild

so i got the forks apart. springs are still good inside the inner tube the spring slides into is bent. gonna have my friend josh weld new tube. the wheels are brittle and crumbling apart. need new rims. never easy projects 4 me
  15. K

bonanza fork rebuild

looking to rebuild these forks. but cant find any rebuild kits. please help