Recent content by KMR

1. K

Predator throttle return spring pics

Can you guys post some pics of your added throttle return springs for a stock carb and linkage set up? Thank you in advance.
  2. K

Manco Thunderbird Sprocket help

To limit the throttle. Just put in a bigger screw?
  3. K

Manco Thunderbird, 6.5 hp Predator, many new parts, $450

Well its done now. The 3.5 Tecumseh i had on it was a dog. I replaced the carb and its take off was still almost as if I had to push it to get going. I now I’m at the other end the spectrum. So I willgivebthe spocket a try. It seems as if the Thunderbird had one if the biggest gear ratios to...
  4. K

The weather warmed up amd I got the Predator set up , broken in, and running. As expected the 72 tooth sprocket is way too much. Half throttle and the front wheel is coming up. Not safe for my 11 year old. So after some reading, I think I ‘m gonna go with the 54 tooth. Anyone use this...
  5. K

Manco Thunderbird, 6.5 hp Predator, many new parts, $450

I realize this is an old thread, but can you give me the info on the sprocket. I put on a Predator today with the original sprocket. Its a wheelie machine. Not safe for my 11 year old. Looking to replace the sprocket to keep the front wheel down. Thanks
  6. K

Predator gas tank / throttle linkage help

Yeah. Im looking for something on the quieter side. I’m not looking to bring attention. The bike is for my son.
  7. K

Evol. Nice bike!! How do you like the exhaust? Is it loud?
  8. K

Ok Thanks. Wasn’t sure if I took the tank off it would affect the throttle linkage.
  9. K

So I test fitted the Predator on the Thunderbird and the gas cap can’t be removed. The Thunderbird has a gas tank. What needs to do done to take off the tank and still use the stock throttle linkage? Do I need a top plate? Any help will be appreciated.
  10. K

Would this be the proper sprocket?
  11. K

I picked up a Predator yesterday and getting ready for install. I have a 10 tooth clutch, a stock 72 tooth sproket and 420 chain. From what I am reading this will not be a great set up. I will probably leave the engine stock for now. A 60 tooth sprocket will work best? I have looked at OldMiniBikes...
  12. K

Tough start H35

No. The cable does open the throttle wide open. The set screw is also screwed all the way in.
  13. K

Tough start H35

What is the proper plug for an H35. It had a CJ6 when I got it. I replaced it with a CJ8.
  14. K

Tough start H35

Havasu Dave, I did use this method as described to set the high and low speed idle. The bike ran smooth and idle was smooth. Its the power that seems missing. I can only imagine even an H35 should pull a lil harder. I will try and adjust the governor, just concerned it will bog and I will...
  15. K

Tough start H35

I always run seafoam in my gas cans, I have a fuel filter, and this is a re-pop ebay carb. Two months old. I only got the bike in November. I will grab a new plug tomorrow, but this plug was bought new in November with a few hours on it. I dropped the bowl, it was clean. Float looked good...