Recent content by Kthomas

1. K

Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

I went over this morning. I didn’t have a mini with me as I’m vacationing in northern Michigan. Maybe next year . It looked like everyone was having a great time. I hope to find a front end for my Powerdyne 1400 by then . It looks like the Rupp be a direct fit . I may go that route .
  2. K

Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

I’m in Northern Mi for a few weeks but don’t have a mini with me. Is this just a ride type event or swap or ? I also don’t do Facebook.
  3. K

What is it....again

Are there any parts in particular you are looking for ? I have a lot of misc oddball stuff.
  4. K

What is it....again

Powerdyne 1400 i need the forks with upper triple and front brake plate. I saw you like motorcycles as well. I have a bunch of old bikes and may have something to trade . ( if that’s something that interest you and I have something you need )
  5. K

What is it....again

Are you going to try and do something with it or sell it or part it out. I would be interested in some of the parts as I have a similar one missing parts Thanks
  6. K

Power-dyne 1400 top triple clamp needed

Yes I’ve just about lost any competence ! There is also a big chunk missing
  7. K

Yes i thought about doing that. I have a tig machine but it’s just so bad.
  8. K

No worries Life doesn’t always go as planned
  9. K

Latest - After getting another triple clamp from a kind member I realized it wasn’t going to work. It looked basically the same but after mounting it up I realized it was for a different set of forks. I may just make up a flat plat from 1/4 or 3/16 inch plate and use a one piece handlebar. It...
  10. K

Yes I think the only part missing is the front brake plate I got it cranked yesterday.
  11. K

Thanks Do you have an extra you’d sell ?
  12. K

I’m not sure but I don’t think so. I know the knows are different Thats a good question. I’ll look
  13. K

I bought a power-dyne 1400 . The top triple clamp is busted really bad and a big chunk is missing. It’s similar to a Honda mini trail in that you can remove the handlebars individually. I would like to find another or possibly ( if I can’t find ) a complete other fork assembly from something...