Recent content by L.E.S.

1. L

Hey all..My name is Les currently I have a Heald Hauler, Heald Super Tryke, 2 Super Broncs and...

Hey all..My name is Les currently I have a Heald Hauler, Heald Super Tryke, 2 Super Broncs and a Rupp Hustler..all but the Hauler could use work. I am located in central Iowa. Right now working on the hydraulic brake system on the Hauler to get it ready to ride around at summer swaps
  2. L

New Member in Iowa

Hey Dobber, I am in Des Moines. I figured out how to post pics so I uploaded a couple that I had. I didn't have any of my Super Bronc II or my Super Tryke. Let me know if there are any fun mini bike thinks going on...I am just starting out at this and i hope i can control myself better than my...
  3. Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler

Here is the my Hauler. It has the 10 hp Briggs
  4. Heald Haul Master

Heald Haul Master

Here is my first Heald. it is a 16hp Briggs twin. I sold this and wish I would have kept it.
  5. Roof Palomino

Roof Palomino

Here is a side view of my Roof Palomino. This one is a 23 HP Kohler with a 2 speed Hydrostatic. I hope to get it restored this year.
  6. Struck Mini Beep

Struck Mini Beep

This is my 4wd Struck Mini Beep. I have an original mowing deck for this little guy
  7. Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger

Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger

Here is a picture of my Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger. Some Day I would like to paint it correctly
  8. L

Jeep

Wow that is a nice little Jeep. Great work. I have one of those Palomino's and a smaller Struck mini beep. Some day I woudl like to build something like the one you have done. If mine came out just 1/2 that good I would be thrilled. When I figure out how I will post some pictures of the 2 Jeeps...
  9. L

New Member in Iowa

hello All, this is my first post. I have been collecting Antique garden tractors for about 8-10 years and have sold most all of them and am looking to start playing with the mini's and such. So far I have a Heald Hauler, Super tryke (with bench seat) and a Super bronc II. I had a Haul Master a...