Recent content by lager

1. L

Salsbury 330 series torque converter

Happy new year Do you still have this 330 for sale Thanks
  2. L

It's too bad cars don't have that kind of bumpers anymore

My dad used those to haul my dmp trail champ with his pontiac. Bike came with the carriers and peace sign helmet. The carriers worked great.
  3. L

DMP Mini Bike

Congrats dmp's are well made bikes and are fun stock or modified. Check out BigRob's builds. Saw his bikes at Windber and he builds quality. Have fun with the bike.
  4. L

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

You can't teach common sense And most of all thanks to Jeff and family for the great event. Ps Thanks to Matt for helping out with the stuck trailer. Brandon and I had a great time.
  5. L

Randy If the truck was just purchased ask the dealership about customer service and goodwill. A good used vehicle should be trouble free for a at least 6 months. squeaky wheel gets the grease.
  6. L

My son and I will be heading out thursday from the great white north. Looking forward to all the great fun and stories.
  7. L

H43

Thanks Markus as always good information and this one will go on the shelf for another project. Motor has been messed with, so will need some sorting out.
  8. L

Its breathing

Yes bigRob did a great restoration and yes these bikes are rare. My son and I should have fun cleaning this one up.
  9. L

Project Middle Skool

Looks alot better than an xbox to me. Very nice work and the kids would have come away with something they can see, touch and ride.
  10. L

H43

thanks Markus was at the curb for garbage collection
  11. L

Its breathing

Got it running, not perfect but its all there and lights work even high beam
  12. L

H43

Correct 143 735014 ser 3356b
  13. L

H43

thanks will get pictures posted today with numbers
  14. L

Just finished my Rupp Chevy Jr

I like it
  15. L

H43

what is it