Recent content by leafvillage

1. leafvillage

Need help identifying this minibike

I miss those days and great stores, I want to get my mini bike looking like the ones in this photo
  2. leafvillage

I want to take off this spray paint and see what the chain guard looks like, I would also like to put a headlight on it, need to find one and how to power it. Wish I could add some shiny chrome to it and a cool exhaust like I see on others.
  3. leafvillage

I think the original stickers are on the bike, is there a way to save them after he sprayed them with paint?
  4. leafvillage

Hello, I bought this minibike at a flea market yesterday, the guy sprayed it with a can of blue paint .. Uggggg he must have had his eyes closed when he sprayed it. I found a little plate saying Montgomery Wards. I never seen a throttle setup like this, at first I thought it was a brake. I...
  5. leafvillage

Comment by 'leafvillage' in media 'Sensation_Mike_Bike_21'

Can you please tell me where to get that seat And light
  6. leafvillage

I really like your seat and color of the minibike

I really like your seat and color of the minibike
  7. leafvillage

Nice mini but I like the headlights and everything about it

Nice mini but I like the headlights and everything about it
  8. 0A045D0B-4647-4E35-AC8C-A8ECA65CDF7D.jpeg

0A045D0B-4647-4E35-AC8C-A8ECA65CDF7D.jpeg

I found this in my comic book
  9. leafvillage

Comment by 'leafvillage' in media 'CAT Eliminator Clutch Guard'

that would look great on my Cat!! are you selling it?
  10. Jackson 5 on minibikes

Jackson 5 on minibikes

11. leafvillage

Minibike find at Flea Market

This past Sunday I found a minibike it is a Blitz frame with a Honda GX110 3.5 HP but missing a few things. I just noticed I forgot to take a pic of the chain side. I measured it so I think it takes a 3/4" centrifugal clutch. I am looking for help from the members on what parts to order for it...
  12. leafvillage

Hi Tom, I just read your message, I may be interested if you still have it.. thanks

Hi Tom, I just read your message, I may be interested if you still have it.. thanks
  13. leafvillage

To give me ideas, what would you do with this frame?

thank you for the help, going to start looking for parts now that I know what to order.
  14. leafvillage

1970 cat 400x

nice! I am working on another mini bike, right now I just have the Fram and wheels, Ive had this for years just sitting in the garage, the other day I can sprayed it but need all the parts and would like to find a seat, tires and wheels like yours
  15. leafvillage

1970 cat 400x

wow, sandpaper did that? amazing, I thought it was new! can you please tell me where you bought the tires? I wish I could find those wheels for my mini bike.