Recent content by Levtron

1. L

F/S: Super Bronc VT-1012

10 hp, electric start (needs rewiring), new torque converter with cover, front and back brakes, original muffler, original engine, lighting with brake light, speedometer (missing cable), single gas tank, fenders with no obvious cracks. excellent condition. Asking $960.00 obo Located in...
  2. L

Looking for mini bike in CA!!

SuperBronc for sale I have a SuperBronc VT1012 for sale. If interested drop me a line at rfsx15@charter.net. I am in southern Oregon.
  3. L

Mini big bike from scratch

fat cat build Great build! Thanx for posting the construction and pix's. I am going to convert an ATC 110 to 2 wheel fat tire bike. One conversion I saw used a live rear axle. It does not appear that you are using a live rear axle which leads me to ask where you picked up a wheel and hub...
  4. L

Hello... I have read with interest your conversion of the ATC 200. I have a couple of ATC's...

Hello... I have read with interest your conversion of the ATC 200. I have a couple of ATC's (110 and 125) that my friend and I would like to convert to two wheelers. Can you tell me where your purchased your jack shaft sprockets, the dia. of the jack shaft, and where you purchased the...