Recent content by lgehrig4

1. L

Help! Doodlebug + Predator = Not Happening

Lol. For once the method that would come naturally for me is the way to go. I was afraid that would somehow compromise the frame.
  2. L

Help! Doodlebug + Predator = Not Happening

Hi, it's been a while since I browsed the forum. A few years back I bought a DB30 (new style) with the intention of upgrading the motor. Never got around to it until now and I think I missed something along the way. I have a non-hemi 212cc Predator and I purchased a PMR stage 2 kit from...
  3. L

How do you remove the clutch?

Since I already have a compressor I ran out to Home Depot and purchased an impact wrench. Now I can start thinking about my next thread on how to start this thing (I also changed the carb with one from Promod ;) )
  4. L

Thanks for the replies. mlanzoni, I couldn't reply to your PM because I don't have 3 posts. To answer your question I live in Trumbull. I can't believe I need an impact wrench or have to stick a rope in the cylinder just to remove this bolt?
  5. L

I've searched the internet and this site for similar questions but everyone just seems to have a problem pulling off the clutch once the bolt is removed. My question is how do remove the bolt? The whole shaft spins and I'm not sure how to stabilize it. Do I need a special tool? I bought...
  6. L

Predator 6.5 on sale

Hi guys! First post for me. I bought a DB30 at Sears yesterday for $230. I did a little research prior and pretty much determined that I'd be getting a new motor at some point from what I've been reading but after trying it today I realize that I need a new motor now! Anyway, I printed this...