Recent content by LILINDN

1. LILINDN

McCulloch, Red Fox, Crap? What is it...

Follow up, It was a Manco Phoenix Starbird Model 297
  2. LILINDN

New Ride Entry: LiL Indian W/A400 Age Guesstimate?

Three years later... forks are straight'r, sent to the powder shop today.
  3. LILINDN

New Guy Old Bike

markus You just helped another... Thanks you!
  4. LILINDN

Bottom half of the frame acts as a swing arm?

Disregard I found it. Maverick II
  5. LILINDN

Bottom half of the frame acts as a swing arm?

Baffled... Has taco characteristics but the whole bottom half of the frame acts as a swing arm. Anyone have an idea...
  6. LILINDN

New Ride Entry: LiL Indian W/A400 Age Guesstimate?

:scooter:Won this gem on ebay the other day... Broke my heart to this lil guy being stripped apart and sold for parts. Forks are a little bent but i'm hoping to correct that. Might be in the market for some straight forks if the price is right. Chime in if you have some...
  7. LILINDN

What do I have here?!

That is odd, Looks like a small frame indian perfectly joined with the newer style... I'm thinking its a 67 or older small frame lil indian with the bars bent inwards. Just my thoughts...
  8. LILINDN

Lil Indian front neck size

LIL Indian fork neck bushing size. 1967-1974 bikes used: 5/8"ID x 7/8"OD, with flange 1 1/8" prior to 1967 bikes used: 5/8"ID x 11/16"OD, with flange 13/16"
  9. LILINDN

Yup, Thats it! Ive sanded it down and starting to see the yellow/orange/red arrow. Thanks Markus!
  10. LILINDN

I thought the same by the wheel but there was only one and it wasnt the drive wheel. Manco usually keep it pretty square. The side bars and v-bar in the front still have me wondering. Time will tell...
  11. LILINDN

Found what there calling a McCulloch. Its a dam near perfect match? But I cant find another to verify.
  12. LILINDN

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Lilindn #38
  13. LILINDN

McCulloch, Red Fox, Manco? Picked up a go kart the other day I cant find anything other than a two seat Red fox that looks like it. Thanks in advance...
  14. LILINDN

Needing handle bar plate and riser for a hawg ty

In need of handle bar plate and riser for an old hawg ty mini bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all