Recent content by little larry

1. L

Shaft

Thanks, for the feedback Neck, and nice pictures there Boatguy
  2. L

Shaft

Hello,I came a across a Tecumseh H6075557U-B engine, which is on a Coleman PowerMate pressure washer, I been trying to find out online if it is a straight shaft or a tapered shaft, Would like to fit it onto my old Sear Bird frame mini bike, Can oneone help? The person said He would not take it...
  3. L

H.P.

Seeking HP and year of date of a old Briggs,engine # 61102 940558 620312 I recieved a free old school Sears Mini Bike for free, NO spark, rust totally thoughout gas tank, carb shoot, Just woundering if it is worth fixing it up:shrug: I been to The Briggs Web page but can not figure it...
  4. L

Hello 1911, am new to forum of OldMiniBikes, a few weeks ago I came across a old school "Bird Wren"mini...

Hello 1911, am new to forum of OldMiniBikes, a few weeks ago I came across a old school "Bird Wren"mini, which I'am now restoring, came across the info. of your engine today. What did you found out? was it a 4hp or 5hp? You see am looking for parts and thinking of a new HF engine 212cc But not sure yet...
  5. L

Happy B day 82,am little larry from Washington

Happy B day 82,am little larry from Washington
  6. next_scooter1

next_scooter1

7. next_scooter

next_scooter

little larry here..Hi am a new member,and also new to the internet too, sound kind of strange that am new to the internet,but I am, I found a old school mini bike someone did not want anymore, I think its a Bird wren?? I think. I did try to upload it and hope you can see it,,