Recent content by LiveItRupp

1. L

Vintage Motorcycle Days, 7/21-23, Lexington OH ?

I agree, It is a huge event with so much to see and you can find good deals at the swap meet. No need to walk you can bring a bike and ride everywhere.
  2. L

Vintage Motorcycle Days, 7/21-23, Lexington OH ?

This is a great event, It is mostly Japanese stuff, but you never know what you might find.
  3. L

I need help identifying this bike.

I don't have any more pictures right now. There are no brackets on the right side. I thought maybe there was supposed to be a caliper that uses the sprocket as a disc?
  4. L

I need help identifying this bike.

What Is this bike and What kind of brake would be original on it? It has no brakes on it currently.
  5. L

Skat Kitty

Thank You we will contact him and see.
  6. L

Skat Kitty

Long Shot I know but looking for a Skat Kitty for a friend who wants one for his daughter. any condition.
  7. L

Need help identifying this minibike

Its a Rupp Hustler very cool.
  8. L

What is This?

Thanks! I will keep you posted if I manage to buy it. That Manual Is very cool.
  9. L

What is This?

10. L

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

I was planning on going then today, I received a wedding invitation for the 18th.:mad:
  11. L

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

I am 8 hours away so a long weekend would great to make the drive worth it. I have two kids that ride and a wife that loves to camp. I have been to many races and swap meet events but never a minibike ride. It sounds like a great time.
  12. L

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

What is the atmosphere like at this event? Is it family friendly? Or more of a party scene? Are there level areas for RVs? I am new to these minibike events.
  13. L

Paint Code Brown 1974 Rupp Roadster II

They do have some paint codes, but not the brown I am looking for.