Recent content by LIVIT

1. L

New Coleman models

Several people on our FB page "Minibike Newbees" have been posting some great reviews on this mini. One guy even ran a totally stock one in the GPS 180 and it held up and finished with no issues. Looks like Coleman has a winner.
  2. L

New Coleman models

I still have not bought one. Been watching too see if there is any probs with them. Plus my TS does not have any yet and to get one shipped to my local TS is $250 for sure not doing that !
  3. L

New Coleman models

Yes from what I've understood only difference is the rear suspension.
  4. L

New Coleman models

I'm interested for sure, but after what I went thru with the 2 POS Massimo MB200S. Not ready to be a guinea pig again ! I'm curious as to how and why they set up the CVT and have it shafted to other side. Good too know it's 3/4, be no prob probably for me to mount my choice of engines, the...
  5. L

New Coleman models

Nice looking mini ! When you get a chance, could you please let us know the size of the output shaft (3/4 or 16,mm) and also your overall opiniion.
  6. L

New Coleman models

Tractor Supply has the New Coleman B200RSV as of today. Their price is $999.00. I'm sure it will be offered at lower prices at other dealers soon.
  7. L

Massimo/MudStar MB200S review/ugrades

You meant a CT200U-EX, I have one and love it. I've done a lot of upgrades on mine. Wildcat 223 Hemi Stroker with stage 1 and some head work, CVT, 60T rear sprocket, better handlebars with cross support and hand guards, Led headlight and tach. I also mounted engine using rubber washers/grommets...
  8. L

Massimo/MudStar MB200S review/ugrades

No I did not get it. I seen where Coleman is coming out with a full suspension mini, that looks like a megamoto 212. Actually like the looks of it better. I hear ya on the TM price, I bet the new Coleman will be around that too ! But the TM does come with F&R Hydraulic brakes, CVT and the...
  9. L

CT200U-EX with Wildcat 223

On this WC I'm running the stock carb and you can change the Jet in it if needed. Unless you're going to completely remove the governor and upgrade with a pinnacle forged rod and an aluminum flywheel and a cam like the ghost buster. I suggest not changing the carb over to a slide style, ya...
  10. L

This one is still running great with never an issue. I did find that it likes a .002 or less valve lash. Get from EC Carbs, they have the best price on them.
  11. L

Want to learn how to Weld

I got lucky, I restored a mini for my neighbors son. He owns a fabrication shop and has been teaching me to weld on weekends when he has the time. I now sure wish I had learned long time ago. Not as hard as I had thought. I really appreciate all the great advice you and others gave me.
  12. L

New Coleman models

I sure hope not ! I was about to buy a TM, when someone posted a pic of the B200RSV on our FB page (Minibike Newbees) I like the MM212 frame, but I want rear Suspension. I've already made contacts and should be getting one soon as they're ready. Have not got a date yet. Plan on doing a true non...
  13. L

New Coleman models

I'm planning on getting the B200RSV soon as it is available. Just hope the suspension setup is better than the POS MB200S from Massimo that I had all the probs with !
  14. L

Update: Been running this WC223 for about 8 months now. No issues at all ! I did re-set the valve lash, after I was sure it was broke in. I also changed carb jet. I did not really notice a change. I've kept the oil changed often and kept the stage 1 filter cleaned and lubed. I've actually got a...
  15. L

Plastic cam

I had never seen polymer (plastic) lobes before. Tks for that info, learned something ! This is not my engine, guy on my FB mini page, asked me for help with it. My advice was to just go ahead and get the modified cam he was planning putting in eventually anyways. Since the stocks springs are...