Recent content by Loren65GS

1. Loren65GS

"H25-HS50 ball bearing side cover" WANTED

In search of a Tecumseh H25-HS50 ball bearing side cover. Thanks for looking, Loren@65GS.com
  2. Loren65GS

Tecumseh HS40 crank shaft wanted

Maybe it's just me but I am not finding a way to modify the post. Looks like I would need to start a new thread to change the title. Loren@65G.com
  3. Loren65GS

Tecumseh HS40 crank shaft wanted

Still in need . Loren@65GS.com
  4. Loren65GS

Fox minibike model?

So, yesterday I was working around in my shop, putting things away and cleaning up. For some silly reason I thought I would take a look at the inside of the gas tank. I started to remove the gas cap on the Spoiler that is the topic of this thread. The clear plastic top was severely UV...
  5. Loren65GS

Fox minibike model?

Excellent! Now I know for certain the model. The year, not so much as there was no engine with it. Wonder if the black was a gloss or more of a satin finish. Now for another question. I have had 2 sets of Fox with wheels that were black. The wheels did not appear to have been spray bombed. I...
  6. Loren65GS

Fox mini bike ID help

Thanks Loren65GS
  7. Loren65GS

Fox minibike model?

Markus, thank you for the insight. Your Fox Spoiler certainly looks like the one I have. Does yours also not have a taillight? Loren65GS
  8. Loren65GS

Fox minibike model?

Guess I should have put my post in this area instead of the "Strictly US Vintage" section. I picked up this Fox mini bike a few months ago. It's a roller, no engine. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what model it is. There is no front brake nor a mount on the fork for a brake like the...
  9. Loren65GS

Fox mini bike ID help

I picked up this Fox mini bike a few months ago. It's a roller, no engine. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what model it is. There is no front brake nor a mount on the fork for a brake like the other Foxes I have. There is no provision at the rear of the frame for a taillight or...
  10. Loren65GS

Front Fender - ARCO, Fox, Trail Horse

The fender itself looks like the front fenders from my Fox Street Scamp, by the holes in the side of it. The bracket itself for the Fox Thunderbolt, maybe[?] Loren65GS
  11. Loren65GS

A Fox presentation, the journey begins

The journey continues. It's been a long time since I've had any time to work on the Fox. I finally got my rims back from the plating shop. I dropped them off along with some Schwinn Phantom parts back the first week of July. Just got the parts back last Friday. Somehow the paper work got...
  12. Loren65GS

Alsport Tri-sports For Sale

Thank you! I was surprised that they were still available. It should be a fun adventure with these as they progress. Loren@65GS.com
  13. Loren65GS

Alsport Tri-sports For Sale

My son and I have purchased these. We have the 340 home and waiting arrangements to get the 290. Loren@65GS.com
  14. Loren65GS

Seat cover for MTD Trailflite

replied
  15. Loren65GS

New member Fox Frankenstein

Great hearing the progress. Sounds like the licensing process isn't too bad. Loren