Recent content by LSCustoms

1. LSCustoms

Doodlebug Aftermarket Wheels and HD Brake upgrade

sorry for the delay in responses.. im fairly busy for a little... how much of a stretch are you wanting to do? yes the rear tire on it is on the stock wheel... the tire is 13- 6.5(wide)... but that would prob push the limit on width if you are using a hyd brake in the stock position and the...
  2. LSCustoms

speaking of which... little more done to it... but havent done a real write up on it... going to wait until i stop on it and then post one... .875 OD (083) but I also use tubing inserts at the welds.... i do show this on FB somewhere on the OldMiniBikes page... but will do a write up here, when i stop
  3. LSCustoms

Cylinder/Round Gas tanks...

thank you
  4. LSCustoms

Cylinder/Round Gas tanks...

some polish on them
  5. LSCustoms

Aluminum Cylinder/Round Gas Tank (7 of them)

little progress since they had been sitting...
  6. LSCustoms

threw a ton of stuff i have laying around that i dont want and yes, it can go to someone else.. i have no desire to keep it.. little more dont to it
  7. LSCustoms

Project "Blue Angel/F#!K Cancer"- GX390 Powered MiniBike

thank you i have mig welded for quite some time... but i def like tig welding better... i guess if i were in a rush or having to do part after part, of mild steel, i would def want the mig... but whenever i can, steel or other metal, i prefer tig... much more control and versatility with it...
  8. LSCustoms

ironically this bike has recently been cut up... had been taken apart, parts gotten rid of or given away... and frame sat for a while... this past week i took a bunch of parts i didnt want, or want to get rid of.. and put it on the bike, with a few small changes... how it is sitting right...