Recent content by lukego

1. L

Ragb .. ???

I heard this guy talking about using an RAGB instead of a centrifugal clutch on his engine for a really cool project. I researched RAGB, but I don't know what it stands for or what it is .. anyone have a clue??
  2. L

Sprocket Alignment Issues

yeah, i've already experience that. :doah: not fun ..
  3. L

Bike Steering Neck Tubes

If you're making a bike from scratch, what do you guys use for the neck tube connected to the steering fork. Cause I made my chopper from scratch, and then I just used a piece of pipe with a bolt through it, and that didn't work too well cause it cracked and warped. So if I wanted to order...
  4. L

Sprocket Alignment Issues

Alright, so I've just put the chain on my new chopper and I've the wheels on and the clutch all hooked up. But I noticed that while I was rolling it, I felt a small change in momentum every now and then. Then I realized when I got home that the sprocket hub is not concentric to the wheel...
  5. L

Installing Air Filterz??

YEah, exactly! THanks a lot :thumbsup:
  6. L

Installing Air Filterz??

Does anyone have any focused pictures of their installed air filters? And can anyone recommend any good brands for installing air filters to a Honda GX160 clone engine??
  7. L

Why Remove the Governor?

LOL :lol: So if there are no real advantages to removing it, then why do so many people do it?? :out:
  8. L

Why Remove the Governor?

I know this sounds like the most IDIOTIC noob question ever asked, but seriously what is the advantage of removing the governor? :confused: I get that it holds back the lever for accelerating, but is that it? So when you remove the governor you are entitled to a few more RPM's than recommended...
  9. L

Lawn Mower Tires For a Mini BIke?

AWESOME :laugh: Thanks a lot man. This helps a whole lot. What do you do for a living? It's like you know EVERYTHING about minibikes and whatnot .... its crazy :bowdown:
  10. L

Lawn Mower Tires For a Mini BIke?

Is this just unorthodox, or is it feasible? I guess the axles probably could take the rpm's but would it be advisable to use lawn mower tires for my mini-chopper? I'm always trying to come up with alternatives to what is necessary, and instead make do with what is available. So, I was...
  11. L

Riding Mower Brakes .. What?

Alright thanks a lot for all the advice again :thumbsup:
  12. L

Hey mmisterbungl, just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the help you've been contributing on a...

Hey mmisterbungl, just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the help you've been contributing on a some of my threads. As a newbie, they've been really helpful--thanks a ton.
  13. L

Riding Mower Brakes .. What?

So in one of my previous threads, a group of guys suggested a WHOLE bunch of alternative brake options (not including the stock disc brakes cause I can't get them). Somebody out of the group suggested that I could use "brakes off of a lawn mower at some lawn mower junk shop." or something :huh...
  14. L

Mounting the Sprocket .. Help?

Okay thanks again for all the advice :biggrin:
  15. L

Installing Axles .. ???

Hey guys, are "live axles" generally used on mini-bikes--like with the sprocket mounted directly to the axle and the wheel stuck to the axle??? Or is it a "free-floating" axle? Where the sprocket is mounted to the wheel? If you guys use free-floating axles (what I'm using) then how did you...