Recent content by MacG

1. M

WTB: clutch cover for Super Bronc VT-8.

Hey, thanks!
  2. M

WTB: clutch cover for Super Bronc VT-8.

Looking for VT-8 clutch cover, preferably remfg cover of something other than plastic like original build.
  3. M

CUSTOM HEALD VT10

What are they and where did you find the front hydro forks? Cool.
  4. M

Super Bronc tires

Many thanks!
  5. M

Super Bronc tires

Looking for where I can buy 21x12x8 tires for my 1977 Super Bronc. Have not had any luck finding them with retailers or online.
  6. M

Restoring 1977 Super Bronc VT-8

Pretty excited I found this site today. Trying to get my head around what I need to do in order to get a 1977 model Super Bronc VT-8 back up and running for my grandsons to enjoy. My Dad built this mini bike from an original Heald kit in 1977. He had it on the farm in the panhandle of Texas and...
  7. M

Hm80 build...again

Many thanks...still figuring out all features of this site.
  8. M

Hm80 build...again

Hey, thanks, Skipp! I am seeing a rebuilt engine for $379 but didn’t have a feel for its relative value. You’ve helped a lot. This old SB has been sitting in the barn for a lot of years and I want to get it running again for my grandsons to ride. It is in relatively good shape, all things...
  9. M

Hm80 build...again

Hey, Skip. I am new to this forum as of today. Saw your post and am wondering what your opinion might be of the value of a rebuilt HM80. I see you are rebuilding one yourself. How hard are parts to find? I am exploring restoring a 1977 Super Bronc VT-8 my Dad built from an original Heald kit...