Recent content by maddan417

1. M

School me

Your better off just buyin the new panel for the engine could be cheaper.
  2. M

"Post your Mini pics here for all to see"

Dont forget the names :thumbsup:
  3. M

"Post your Mini pics here for all to see"

Just tryin to help out everyone post a picture of your bike then its name and brand so that in the future someone may type that in and your bike will come up on search and maybe it will help them out. Plus everyone gets to see your bikes!!!:scooter:
  4. M

Very small minis

Would ya mind given me a lil history on these?
  5. M

Very small minis

Yup thats the dude. I am quessing i am not going to be able to find a frame of a little petro very easily huh
  6. M

Plum crazy ruttman spyder

Alright so i am considering painting my spyder plum crazy purple. But i am also trying to do everything origonal on it. I think it was origonally black but i am not sure anybody know the origonal colors? Also what is special about plum crazy purple yes i know it is a cool color.
  7. M

Very small minis

So i am wondering what are some very small mini bikes i know of thhe skat kitty and i was also at a show and a guy brought one he carried under his arm i think he called it a little petro anybody wanna help me.
  8. M

Heald VT-7 with ski /detroit area

Saw it in person its a pretty cool bike. looks good
  9. M

ruttman decals

You are both selling semi different products so i will choose the one i like best. mini bikes are supposed to be fun guys
  10. M

ruttman decals

I need decals for my ruttman long spyder frame and for the engine i have an origonal ruttman engine. anyone got any?
  11. M

Been burned on Ebay

I bought a frame for 60 bucks with 40 shipping and it didnt have half the things pictured but didnt realize that till now :censure:
  12. M

hey i need a ruttman clutch cover for a spyder do ya still have them and how do i pay?

hey i need a ruttman clutch cover for a spyder do ya still have them and how do i pay?
  13. M

Ruttman Spyder Rebuild

i just bought an engine for the bike and i was able to get one that came origonally on a spyder. the engine is a 5 horse i cleaned the carb and it started right up. anybody know the origonal colors the spyd?ers came in?
  14. M

Ruttman Spyder Rebuild

I am going to try and get the original year motor and i am paintin it plum crazy purple.
  15. M

Ruttman Spyder Rebuild

Thanks...