Recent content by maknwar

1. maknwar

Building a non hemi predator Test Motor

I should send you my hemi head so you can do the exact same mods and see how the two compare. Then you can send it back to me after you dyno it. :)
  2. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

The needle clip is in the middle. I will move the clip on the needle. Thanks Dave.
  3. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

So ole4, I can run the air screw in all the way, and I have no bogging issues but it doesn't have much throttle response. If I tune the air screw the way I'm being told, it idles great but will die when I twist the throttle. I can't tell if it's to rich or too lean.
  4. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

Missed that part. Thanks.
  5. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

How many turns out on the air screw?
  6. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

Yes, it's a real one.
  7. maknwar

Need help tuning mikuni

I'm having a little trouble with tuning my new mikuni VM22. It's on a predator 212 hemi with black mamba cam and 26# springs. I have the stock pilot and main jets in it, 30 and 100 respectively. I started with the air screw 2 turns out, started it up and adjusted the idle a little high. Then...
  8. maknwar

Finally done with my DB30

Thought about that. I might wrap the header and paint the muffler.
  9. maknwar

Finally done with my DB30

I guess I wasn't done with the doodlebug. Mikuni added, just waiting on a cable. I also added a RLV mini muffler. The cheaper one was rubbing on the frame and causing the powder coating to come off. I plan to paint the muffler and header with some rustoleum 2000 degree paint. I am also...
  10. maknwar

Max Torque Clutch Springs

I think a bigger sprocket would be a better solution.
  11. maknwar

Max Torque Clutch Springs

Stronger the spring, the faster the clutch needs to spin so that the shoes hit the outer case and therefore engages.
  12. maknwar

What is this hole for in my Mikuni 22mm Oval Bore?

Does the original adapter cover it up? Seems like it's a pretty bad place for it.
  13. maknwar

hydraulic brake kit for Motovox MBX10

I got this caliper off of eBay. It was the wrong one so I tried cutting off the spacers to see if I could get it to work but it still wouldn't line up. If you want it, it's yours. Just pay for shipping. I have no use for it.
  14. maknwar

hydraulic brake kit for Motovox MBX10

This is the one for the motovox. It's bigger than the one for the DB.