Recent content by manco12

1. manco12

The sweet buy of the week

why do you guys feel the need to make fun of things you find on craigslist? I couldn't build that :shrug:
  2. manco12

Need help finding oem predator 212 part

I use the same spring kit too :thumbsup: Those throttles like to stick
  3. manco12

Polished Aluminum/Rubber Grips $9 shipped

sold! :hammer:
  4. manco12

Need help finding oem predator 212 part

since when do those return springs work anyways :shrug: I always drill a hole on the end of the arm and put a stronger spring attached to wherever is most convenient for me :laugh:
  5. manco12

10 bucks too much? ....yes. 9 bucks it is. hurry up or ill pay you to take em :stuart: Also PM me your address when you post saying you want em, thanks.
  6. manco12

I'll sell these grips for $9 shipped priority mail if someone buys them before tomorrow morning. Have some scuffs on end caps, One is 7/8" the other one is bigger for the throttle tube. PayPal Preferred. Thanks First one to post gets 'em, PM's etc dont count.
  7. manco12

Got my baja warrior wet now it won't start

Last time I drove through a series of large puddles, my bike decided to shut off in the middle of one. It wouldn't start for a while but it eventually did. The puddle also messed up the throttle, it would take a while to get up to full throttle and then stick there. It slowly got better. I...
  8. manco12

How do I contact Nrracing?

Just wanted to say thanks to NRRacing for the top notch supoort! The email did work, not sure why it said what it did when i put it into Gmail. I was just worried because I wanted to contact them ASAP, it was 2 in the morning, and you guys always seem to come up with something :shrug:
  9. manco12

I sent an email, we'll see if it works or not.
  10. manco12

They have a phone number at the very bottom of the page with the days Mon-Thurs. So thanks for being a smartass, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.
  11. manco12

I ordered a bunch of stuff including a race air filter kit. The race air filter kit didn't come with the air filter itself. I got the 2 day shipping because I wanted to have it but I went to put the parts on and there was no air filter. The Predator 420cc air filter is a piece of foam, I'm...
  12. manco12

tav gear ratios

The backing plate I got used is reinforced with some wels but I agree I still don't think it'd be smart. Anyways, back to the mini bike for a minute. I tried the new sprocket with an old belt. It seemed to accelerate okay enough at first. The top speed wasn't any better though, I think it...
  13. manco12

tav gear ratios

Will do, Thank You :smile: And while I'm here I have an off topic question. Do you think I'd be able to run a TAV Driven with the sprocket on the outside? Like how you can flip a clutch around I guess... I would use one with a backplate and get a longer shaft. (which would likely add to...
  14. manco12

tav gear ratios

Thanks, I'll order an 11 tooth sprocket and see what happens then. Will do with putting the spring in hole 3, you think I should also try a yellow spring while I'm at it or should the green be fine? Thanks!
  15. manco12

tav gear ratios

Hi, It's been a while but I started riding the mini bike again :scooter: ... I was wondering the biggest tav sprocket I could reasonably put on my Puma would be. With 19" rear tire, 50 tooth rear sprocket, and 8 tooth tav sprocket @ 3600rpm that puts me at a 6.25:1 gear ratio... about 32 mph...