Recent content by manco804

1. M

My Manco Thunderbird Restoration

i have seen many a t-bird. many. i think yours is one of the best. i would have made the chain guard jus a bit longer to really clear the chain as well. jus my $0.02. if you dont care about havin stock parts a set of nice bmx bars really improves the ride. nice bike!
  2. M

manco thunderbird

i paid 350 for my tbird. an my friend paid 200 for his. i think 300 is well worth it. its like the one guy said a thunderbird is rugged and not to mention that cadillac suspension on the rear seat. mine flexes like a divin board. toss that 3.5 on somethin else an slap a honda/clone in it and if...
  3. M

Broken and busted pieces.........

nope. cause i blew a hole in the front of my engine big enough to stick yo fist though :P
  4. M

$clone float bowl gaskets$

and a 3.5 hp tech powersport complete carb
  5. M

$clone float bowl gaskets$

lookin for 5.5 clone float bowl gaskets, or manco thunder bird parts. will pay $$$
  6. M

Scrub Brake

yes i enjoyed that brake very much on the bird i had running. lost the spring while riding though, rigged it with a bungee cord on the seat bolt. a little tacky. noone noticed. worked great.
  7. M

rupp pit bike engine choices

clone fo sho
  8. M

Malcolm in the middle Mini Bike.....

ya there is actually...
  9. M

Your Clone

i totally agree with you. two t-birds( check board), one clone, one briggs. clone out preforms it in every way except top speed. briggs is like 1 or 2 miles faster. clone has more power more accel more easier to repair more easier to troubleshoot.totally more reliable.
  10. M

new t-bird

anyone think the clone muffler will melt the plastic tank?
  11. M

new t-bird

note the bicycle handlebars, makes for a totally awesome ride.
  12. M

new t-bird

thx. yes infact i do have the tank. we have both. its very possible to use my stock tank but i was scared the muffler would melt it? what u think? i could run a y splitter an use shutoff valve for the stock tank
  13. M

Harbor Freight 6.5 Engines Back on Sale!!

the bolt to hold clutch on is 5/16 x 24 i think. and i think the bolts i use are 3/8 grade 8. not sure so dont quote me :P
  14. M

new t-bird

my friend got a thunderbird. just thought id share. has briggs stratton 5 hp.
  15. M

new member, with mini buffalo...

nice ride man :scooter: