Recent content by Mariah

1. M

Snowrunner...$1500.00 cash

Runs, new drive track, includes high performance muffler and carb repair kit.
  2. M

Motor year? Guess.

My apologies for spreading misinformation, I shall return to the back of the bus where I belong.
  3. M

Motor year? Guess.

Right you are Aspera was the Italian trademark name.
  4. M

Motor year? Guess.

Cause Italy uses the metric system for everything. Get yourself a good set of JIS crosshead screwdrivers and you will be amazed at how well they fit the Phillips head screws on anything made in the last 30 years! JIS (Japanese Industry Standard)
  5. M

Motor year? Guess.

Karen, the curved head fins are Italian Tecumseh engines, they are made with metric threads. They seemed to be common on Sears edgers made long ago. The factory they had in Italy didn't last long as I remember.
  6. M

Front end wobble

Ebay or Amazon has lots of them.
  7. M

Front end wobble

A steering dampener is still a good idea, a bump, sneeze, cough or cold day shiver can set off another death wobble.
  8. M

Multi-Process Welder

Your location, welder brand, model... inquiring minds would like to know!
  9. M

rake angle/caster of forks

When I build frames my goal is to have 26 degrees of rake and 3 inches of trail. They steer pretty well with 10" wheels. If you Google a bit you can find motorcycle articles that explain these measurements with pictures to show how the measurements are checked.
  10. M

More progress

That's a great idea, using a drawer to bend sheet metal parts!
  11. M

Been vacant for a year point five ..

Very nice outcome with that machine. You might want to start looking for a more comfortable seat cause you're gonna need it. I used to have one from Northern Hydraulics like that and it was a bucking bronco!
  12. M

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

Happy Thanksgiving folks...and I hope you remembered to turn your scales back 10lbs. after the festivities!!!
  13. M

Briggs and Stratton Coil Magneto Magnetron

What did you do to get it working?
  14. M

The air gap coil has a square plastic thingy at the lower left that eliminates the points. Your small wire is grounded to stop the spark and not grounded to allow the spark.
  15. M

That coil on the left has an air gap armature above the top of the coil. Exclusive to B&S coils, this gap causes a stronger spark with longer duration. Confirm that all the metal-to-metal surfaces are clean bare metal, coil wire is not touching a ground surface and points open at the correct...