Recent content by marvelousmarv

1. M

EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

dave we will miss you, Hope everything is getting back to normal and you are doing well say hello to the guys for me
  2. M

Wow that paint job by Jessie is fantastic on that bike. The man has real talent, that is AWESOME

Wow that paint job by Jessie is fantastic on that bike. The man has real talent, that is AWESOME
  3. M

Evil Ed Saves The Day!

needs to change his name to AWESOME ED
  4. M

do you have any parts to convert my azusa from drum to disc?

do you have any parts to convert my azusa from drum to disc?
  5. M

Marvelousmarvs has roadrash

The body was made by Phil Little back east. He sells two different styles. Just search Phil Little Racing and he will pop up
  6. M

I should have added 30 lb bike + 14 hp + 200 plus rider = ? well i WILL LET U DECIDE
  7. M

road rash my hands are to ugly to show but here is a pic of the helmet. sure glad I had it on. It is now sporting a bit of road on it. The bike is fine just a few scrapes. I am glad I mounted the foot pegs so they fold on a 45 degree angle it kept the bike from flipping. THe bike went 40'...
  8. M

If I had been riding a DB (The Best Ever) it never would have happened
  9. M

top speed calculators

Good thing I bought a tach my clutch stall is set at 3500
  10. M

top speed calculators

Good thing I bought a tach my clutch stall is set at 3500
  11. M

BARSTOOL IN SoCal

Awesome Ride and the price is right
  12. M

auction hunters

Evil Im just happy to be in the picture with him. I need to get him to sign it
  13. M

TV Evil ED

Am I the only one who saw Evil ED. The guys on auction hunters found a mini in a storage unit they bought and took it it Evil's place to turn it
  14. M

TV Evil ED

Wow the man does it all. ED on tv lookin good as usual
  15. M

What's wrong with this picture?

whats wrong? I have searched your pics and I failed to see a single Briggs & Stratton sign. Make sure you put it on your Christmas wish LIST when you give it to her