Recent content by mduncan01

1. M

Correction to my earlier post regarding Trike 3Z Wheeler

MrPat is correct... That handle is a scrub brake for both rear wheels. Has a round tubular piece that runs from the front forks, down under the seat, to the rear section.. Looks all stock to me, and not something someone modified or made .. All the welds look factory, nothing broke, etc. I...
  2. M

ARCO 3 Z Wheeler

I posted some pics up in the PHOTO's section, under Alexander Reynolds. I'm starting to wonder if this was a "1 off" type of thing , as it seems to be very rare. I'm still digging around though.. Anyone with any info, and could pass along, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ! Mike
  3. ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

This is an Arco / Alexander Reynolds trike / 3 Wheeler I picked up . if anyone if familiar with it, please let me know via post, email, etc. I had never seen one until a friend found this one .. THANKS!
  4. ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

This is an Arco / Alexander Reynolds trike / 3 Wheeler I picked up . if anyone if familiar with it, please let me know via post, email, etc. I had never seen one until a friend found this one .. THANKS!
  5. ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

6. ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

7. ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

ARCO 3 Wheeler Pics

8. M

Correction to my earlier post regarding Trike 3Z Wheeler

I had the name wrong .. It is a 3-Z Rider, not 3Z Wheeler, as I previously posted. Wished I could post a few pics, to see what anyone might know about it .. :-)
  9. M

ARCO 3 Z Wheeler

Hello All ... New to this Forum, which looks likes it is full of tons of great info .. Just curious, after a search, if anyone is familiar with an older 3 wheeler, made by Alexander Reynolds or ARCO ? I picked one up, and can vaguely read the name plate on the front, which looks to say 3-Z...