Recent content by Me Going Fast

1. M

Predator 212 Clutch Shaft Bolt Seized

If the head is still on it and no locking compound, penetrating oil may find a way in to losen the thread bonds. A nice quality large vise grip pliers with a couple quick pulls can sometimes get the job done. Too much heat on the shaft can lead into the crank shaft side cover seal. You'd want to...
  2. M

Gas tank

Looking slick! Hope you heal up fast and true!
  3. M

Adding speedometer to mini bike 212

I have a hub that can use a speedometer from a moped, but it only goes up to 50 mph. Not very reliable.
  4. M

Adding speedometer to mini bike 212

An app on your phone and a phone holder not in the option list? GPS is what I use, the Speedometer app. There are also race apps that track 1/4 mile time.
  5. M

Gas tank

Nice tank.
  6. M

Coleman BT200X, tube or tubeless stock tires?

The LP carb is currently on a 5HP briggs engine that I did some other mods to. Waiting to go on a custom snow bike I'm building up with track on the back. ;)
  7. M

Yeah, someone was asking for help to some questions on here so I finally threw in an account to browse with this name instead of the other. Figured I'd hit a few questions along the way if I can.
  8. M

Coleman ct200uex

The first picture is a shredded up governor gear. If that blew in the engine then might be other damage on the connecting rod, cam gear/lobes, or crank, or other. The engine in your picture will fit with a couple mods, but not the HP being a concern that frame hasn't handled too well with that...
  9. M

Tubeless with most tires. I've only run tubes on Kendas because turns out they pinhole easily. SUNF, stock, or a few other standard mini bike tires I've run tubeless no issues.
  10. M

Watching www.youtube.com/MeGoingFast videos, obviously ;)

Watching www.youtube.com/MeGoingFast videos, obviously ;)