Megaflow

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Megaflow. Just picked up an MB-1A I think. If I sent you some pics, could you help me figure it out? jed@columbus.rr.com
    Hey Megaflow. I am attempting to make a nice looking rider out of mine, but only have the workshop manual, and I have a parts manual for the engine on the way. parts My bike was completely apart when I got it, so I am not sure about how it goes back together. I know you are going to restore more of these, but if you have extra parts that you won't need, please consider selling them to me. Or, if you know where some part might be found, I would appreciate you letting me know. I desperately need a magneto, air filter cover (I have the main part), brake shoes, cables (no front brake), front fender, and other stuff that might not be too major. I don't know what color the wheels, frame, engine should be. I don't know which parts like hubs, chain adjusters, etc. should be painted, chrome, or plated. I can't tell you how fast I clicked on 'other items' on your ebay listing. I look forward to hearing from you. I will try to send you pictures of what I have, Thanks. Wes
    Hi
    I was told you were the Kawasaki Coyote expert :) Im restoring one and need a coil and a front fender. Do you have anythinkg like that or know where I could find those parts? Thanks for any help Roddy at allamericans@islandtelecom.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…